or Connect

Posts by Nataku

Definitely. Those military issue shawl collar mackinaws bring in pretty good money. OD green, right? Might be my eyes or my monitor adjustments, but that looks more tan/brown. I've only seen this style in OD green. If that were several sizes bigger, I would be all over that!I don't think those Nike's are a huge home run, but still a great buy at $10. Had a Schott down jacket like that awhile back. Great stuff, but I kept it because as I recall, it didn't sell as well as...
Found a killer Alexander McQueen white on white skull print dress shirt in the Halloween section for $6.99. Now I can't find it anywhere.
Thanks to dahl5yankees for these awesome t-shirts to help me re-live my high school days. Played my "Persistence of Time" cassette endlessly during my senior year. Found these today. The MFSL sleeves will be a welcome upgrade for 50 lucky LPs in my collection.
Score on the Sansui!!That pattern is commonly referred to as "Beo Gam" or "Duck hunter camo".
In my high school days, I'd drink a 12 pack of pop a day. Sometimes more. Then pizza for dinner. Lived like that for 5 years. It's a miracle I'm still alive.
Same here. I used to find Maui Jims and Ray Bans from time to time. Even found a few Persols. But ever since GW started buckling down on the e-commerce thing (past year or two) here, it's been dry as a bone.@impuntura.
Picked up this early 60's (I think) Schwinn Speedster from a local yard sale for $15. Original owner. 89 years old; he even filled the tires up and greased the chain so whoever bought it could "hop on and ride away". Had a thick layer of dust and grime. Cleaned up pretty well. Has lots of scratches, chips and dings. All adds to the patina. Pretty sure these are the original tires... Chrome is polishing up nicely.
Mono Hard Days Night may be worth something, but condition is everything and eBay has really watered down the market on most records. Still a nice group of LPs and someone looking to get into vinyl on here should jump on this.
And if that would have been at one of my local spots, I probably would have passed.....