or Connect

Posts by Nataku

@the2ndhandman Congrats!!!
Whoa, really? Haven't spun it yet. Any clues what I'm in for?Little bit of both. Always filling in the gaps in my collection but also grab stuff I know is desirable because someone will either want to trade or buy it.
That stop wasn't a total loss. The guy passed on these: And I got the cassettes so I can still rock out in the car. Also got this. Needs to be cleaned up but came with the original receipt and manual.
Me as I watched 2 crates of 80's metal LP's (Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer, Pantera, Anthrax, Overkill, etc) walk out the door.
All items start at just $4.99 with no reserves! Everything ends this Sunday (6/12) evening! http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?item=371647150582&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&_ssn=zelda58&_sop=10 Suits/Sportcoats Tom Ford Black Herringbone 2 Btn Peak Lapel Side Vent Summer Suit Eu 54. US 42 Recent Hugo Boss Beige Gray Bertolucci Movie 2 Btn Flat Front Super 100s Suit 42 NWT John Varvatos USA Gray Dwell 2 Btn Peak Lapel Side Vent Blazer Jacket 44...
I knew records were a hot commodity right now, but just had my mind blown over the weekend. My mother had a ton of stuff she was going to donate. I told her that we should just have a garage sale since I had a few things I wanted to try and sell. I went through my over-flow record collection in the basement and came up with 6 big crates of stuff I didn't like, duplicates/triplicates, etc. Sold over $1000 in records over the two days we had the sale. I priced most at about...
Today's finds. First time finding a pure cashmere suit. Beautiful! Someone liked Charvet... And this found a spot in my living room pretty quickly.
A buddy of mine and I went thrifting one time. As he grabbed the handle of the door, he said "shell cordovan boots!". We walk in. He hits the shoe section. Pulls a pair of C&J for Polo RL cigar shell loafers. Only nice pair of shoes I've ever seen there. That tactic must work!