or Connect

Posts by Nataku

Synergy. Found these last week. Unfortunately not my size.And this from today. Not a gold top Les Paul, but not bad for $15.
Scored some good vinyl today. Sgt Pepper and Meet the Beatles are both original Mono pressings.
On a scale of Crap, Good, Better, Best, I would rate that as Better. Late 60's-early 70's stuff aimed for the civilian market but likely purchased by a solider (by his family at home in the states) for combat. Looks like the John Wayne Dense pattern to me. Great find!
SF has been really slow to load all day. Now I can't see the pictures either.
^^ An authentic Hermes scarf (with the original box to boot) would definitely count as a grail in my book.
Not sure if this is a thing or not. Made in NYC and NWT, so I rolled the dice.
,^^ I see those all the time for pretty cheap, and in nice shape too. The audio components are usually worthless, though I've heard tales of where the owner had replaced the crap components with high-end ( McIntosh, etc) stuff, so I always look to make sure.
Indeed it is. Estate find, but thrift pricing.
This needs some help, but so cool.
Lots of beautiful ties for sale this week. Everything starts at just $4.99 with no reserves. Everything ends this Sunday (4/19) evening! http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?item=371647966736&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESOX%3AIT&_ssn=zelda58&_sop=1 Shirts/Tops Peter Millar Navy Brown Plaid Spread Collar Casual Shirt Sz L Unworn? MINT Tim Hamilton Redux A/W 2010 Gray Oxford Cloth Casual Button Down Shirt SLIM XL Comme des Garcons White Blue Stripe Fabric X Sleeve Short Shirt...