or Connect

Posts by Nataku

I wish! Haha. Sadly no and the retail is less than I had thought but the quality is insane and they sell NWT for pretty close to their retail price.
Count me in for a meet-up.I'll be driving around with my window partially open. Had some good finds today. Too dark for decent pics, but I found the nicest sweatshirt I've come across. Blows away the Reigning Champ, Wings + Horns, Rag & Bone, etc sweatshirts I've found. NWT too. Size L but sadly it fits kind of slim.
^^ WOW! Check out Anthropologie. You should have no issues finding one there. They carry a label called Free People that makes stuff like that.
Congrats on the baby!Here's some pics of yesterday's finds.Talbott Estate NWT/NWOT. Some of the nicest MOP buttons I've seen.5 Eton Slim fit (16) and 1 Eton Contemporary fit (16/5)2 NWT Grown & Sewn Heartland Jackets. Size Small & Medium. Fit true to size. Current model.And this is only the second Marmot Mountain Works piece I've found. Minty down vest. Size XL.
A friend of mine has that same belt & buckle. He bought it in the late 70's. Patina on it now is insane.I'd highly recommend a Mercury Grand Marquis. Had mine for years and really have had no issues with it. My father has 260k on his '03 he bought new and all he's done is brakes, oil changes and I think a headlight bulb. Plus it's like driving a rolling couch. Pretty bummed Ford stopped making them. I'll buy another once mine dies. Another plus is with little effort they...
I figure USPS is all plugged up. I shipped an eBay package via Priority Mail on Monday and still wasn't there as of Friday (even though it said the scheduled delivery was Friday but Priority Mail's 2-3 day guarantee should have had it there on Thurs).
Guilty.
Any ideas on how to get wrinkles out of a wool sweater that looks like it was bailed up and compressed for awhile? Am I screwed?
I might need to try this place, though I've only been up there once. I did do very well at the Sal Army and Savers up there, though.Wow! I'd say the guy must have been a high roller but he's wearing a 15 milmil 15 Zegna from Bergdorf Goodman so I suppose that is already pretty obvious.