or Connect

Posts by Nataku

Owch! Here in Minnesota they just stock them all year round, but hoard the best stuff in gaylords and stack them up in the backroom. Come Fall, all that stuff hits the floor.
Could be wrong, but this looks fake to me.
The best way to learn how to drive a manual transmission is to be forced into it. My first car was (or is....I still have it) a 5 speed. Bought it on a Saturday. My father took me to an empty parking lot the next day to learn. Had to get to school the next day somehow. I learned in a day and had it perfected in about 3-4 days. Same with my wife. When she moved up here, we traded her SUV in on a Audi TT with a 6 spd. She had to get to work the next day. She learned quicker...
@leisurewear Welcome aboard! Love that print. Nice finds!
Just one find today. Killer vintage 1940's silk robe. Not in the best shape, but was super cheap and felt like I needed to rescue it.
I was thinking the same thing. The ones around here don't budge on pricing and price stuff really high.
Exactly. Squier is Fender's lower end, from what I just recently learned. Still, if priced right, it doesn't really matter. Picked this up on Thursday for $15. Figured I could maybe get $100 out of it. At $15, I surely wouldn't lose money. Did some research when I got home. This style was only made for one year (1985) and is worth quite a bit more than I had originally thought. Glad I picked it up.
Everything ends tomorrow (6/26) evening! All items start at just $4.99 with no reserves! http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=&_ssn=zelda58&_sop=10 Shirts/Tops Recent Eton x Trunk Club Slim Fit Blue Bwn Check Spread Collar Dress Shirt 15.5 Classic Vineyard Vines Solid Blue Short Sleeve Whale Logo Polo Shirt XL Classic Vineyard Vines Solid Navy Blue Short Sleeve Whale Logo Polo Shirt XL NWT Lululemon Men's Field Long Sleeve Buttondown...
Shot in the dark here. No idea if this is actually signed or printed. Not an actual poster. Whatever it's printed on has a unique texture that I tried to capture int he close-up photo. Will I end up returning this thing?