or Connect

Posts by Nataku

Whoa....unreal..... Killer find, Moo! This is one of my favorite fits! Awesome!
Great stuff ending this Sunday (3/29) evening! Everything is going for super cheap. All items start at just $4.99 with no reserves! I have no idea how a $1200 Polo leather jacket is still at 4.99...... http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=&_ssn=zelda58&_sop=10 Suits/Sportcoats RARE LL Bean Signature Solid Navy Wool 2 Btn Blazer. 42 R J. Crew Recent Oxxford Navy Super 150's Handmade in Chicago Blazer. Brass Btns. 46 48 L Recent Oxxford Solid...
I believe 1995 was the first year of that newer-style info label.You're spot on. Those brochures are worth a decent amount. The MM stuff is also worth a good amount, especially the calendars and booklets! Was pleasantly surprised. The place had been raided by others before I went back for these and was nobody took them. With that said, they were buried in a dusty attic and unless you had a respirator mask, being up there for more than 5 minutes was quite a task.
Hit 7 stores today and came out empty handed from each one. Came home and decided to finally finish sorting through 3 big boxes of papers I rescued from the attic of that farmhouse. Lots of local history in these papers, which is cool because our city doesn't really care about it's history/heritage so this information is pretty much non-existent anywhere else. Also surprising to find that most everything has some value to it. Some more considerable than others. There is...
Yeah, they're scarce but they are out there. A number of years ago I found 2 Pioneer RT-909 decks within 4-5 months (I think.....was definitely in the same year). Took me another 7 years to find another.
Thanks! Haha, actually from GW in Fridley. Maybe same donor but got split up? Funny; same style and size!
This is in the realms of possibility. Happened to me.