or Connect

Posts by Nataku

I've got a few jacket like that. Namely a WWM Upland jacket. They are literally forearm patches. Super cool piece but I'd feel like a fool wearing it like that. I need to get that fixed before the cooler weather sets in this Fall.
That gave me a good chuckle.
Wow! Well done! Seriously. That place looks amazing. Love the kitchen.
^^^ Message sent on the Gitman Vintage.
Was very tempted to buy that for myself a few weeks ago. Sadly it was a bit too big. Good price, though!
I have a bunch of gorgeous ties for sale this week, including a beautiful Zegna shepherd's check "wedding" tie. Everything starts at just $4.99 with no reserves (with the exception of the C&J and Polo jacket which are BIN)! All items end this Sunday (8/10) evening. http://www.ebay.com/sch/zelda58/m.html?item=161385319761&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562 Shirts/Tops New & Lingwood Skull Crossbones Spread Collar Dress Shirt 16.5 Gitman...
There is a thrift store here that has a metal grid behind the registers with the "nice clothing" hung up on it. There was a Brioni shirt priced similarly that was hanging up near the top. I just about cried. Needless to say I have no been back since.
Thansk guys! That jacket is definitely my favorite find in a good long while. Will get some heavy use come fall.For sure. Once the weather cools down, though. Haha. Always works this way. I find the best fall/winter stuff in the middle of summer.This is awesome! If it were a size or two larger, you'd have a PM.Haha, that is awful!Thrift fit/baby picWings + Horns shirt (Thrifted)Not visible:Dockers K1 twill trousers (Discount)J. Crew Boot Socks (Discount)
My two favorite pieces from today. Both fit perfectly.
Will do!