or Connect

Posts by Nataku

Lots of great stuff ending this Saturday (1/17) evening! Lots of stuff going super cheap like nice staple Oxxford Flannel suits, NWT LVC cords, Barbera by St. Andrews SC, etc. http://www.ebay.com/sch/zelda58/m.html?item=151547210463&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562 Suits/Sportcoats Brooks Brothers Country Club Navy Loro Piana 120's Brass Btn Blazer 40 41 R Recent Brooks Brothers Italy Brown Corduroy Tab Collar Loro Piana Blazer Sz 44...
Actually that's when I noticed a steady decline in quality merchandise, an increase in flippers and an increase in prices. Some people who lost their jobs probably started to shop at thrift stores and/or found out how to flip. I thought it was bad in 2010 (compared to the early 00's it was). If only I knew it would get worse...
Another pretty dry day. Managed to come up with a few things. Couldn't pass this up for $15. It works too. Started chiming in my cart at half past the hour. Beautiful chime. Not an early piece from the original company but still very nice. The top needs to be refinished but otherwise it's in excellent shape.
Slow day. Found a couple things. Icebreaker wool jacket. Didn't know they made these. Size XL Rag & Bone. 16.5 but fits way slim in the body. Can hardly get it buttoned. So much for keeping this one... Cool Polo cardigan. Waterbury buttons. Sz L. Looks like it fits smaller. Some records. Grabbed the Daphnis & Choe for my son who seems to love classical music. The rest are available. The Blow LP is really spaced-out indie-rock.
+1000. G&G at Marshalls?! What the hell....Thanks man. Got a copy on hold for me at my local HPB.
Did this have their little square white price tag (indicating it was sold by an individual) or the larger rectangular computer printed price tag (which would indicate there possibly being more)? Would love to get my hands on one of these if possible.
Wait....you found these in Minnesota?!
Lots of great stuff ending tomorrow (Sunday, Jan 11) evening! Don't forget to toss in a bid before the football game! Lots of stuff going really cheap. All items start at just $4.99 with no reserves (except for a few sportcoats which are BIN)! http://www.ebay.com/sch/zelda58/m.html?item=151519064126&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562 Shirts Fray for Neiman Marcus Hand Made White Spread Collar Cotton Dress Shirt 17 $650 Fray for Neiman Marcus...
No prob! Yeah, Gerry is good stuff but styling is the big thing. You're after something that looks more like this: