or Connect

Posts by Nataku

Looks like a Mandarin collar cardigan sweater-jacket hybrid.
Nothing special, unfortunately. You're on the right track, though, but just want a little older. Typically (I'm sure there are some instances where this is not true), if tiger stripe has any labels, it's probably post-Vietnam civilian stuff. Most of the good stuff will have no markings at all (or they faded away), or will have a small black size stamp near the collar on the inside. Those are late 70's-early 80's civilian marketed stuff.
I would have offered to take them all in a package deal. Pull out the cash while you're bargaining. Money talks.
Thanks, I'll give it a shot!Size 12.
Just one find worth mentioning today. Definitely need to be cleaned. Any suggestions for cleaning white sneakers?
Totoro is one of my favorite animated movies. Watched it over and over as a kid. I actually love all of Miyazaki's films. Here's our son's costume that my wife made last Halloween .And here is his room. Our neighbor painted these for us.
The local stores around here know Thom Browne, Patrick Ervell, Isaia, Loro Piana, etc. They know the stuff better than some of the salesmen at Neimans. It's sad.
I have a copy of "The Guitars that Destroyed the World" framed and waiting for the basement music room to be finished (....or should I say started...). Awesome artwork on that one.
Found a couple items worth mentioning. Things finally may be picking up around here..... Thought this was a sleeping bag hanging on the coat rack at first. 50's Toastmaster in great shape.
Yep. Cotton/Poly/Rayon.