or Connect

Posts by Nataku

We just picked this up a few weeks ago. Fuel economy could be better and cargo capacity isn't best-in-class but it works. Back seat has a lot of room and when the back seats are down there is a pretty good amount of cargo space. Performance and fit/finish of the interior is what blows me away. Two-tone brown/black leather with quilted seats. Ebony wood trim. Keeping my "thrifted" '01 Grand Marquis as well.We did a lot of research and test-driving. When it came down to it...
Hmm, ya know, I should probably try it one of these days. Just to say I've tried it.
Haha! Not entirely sure, but I wouldn't doubt it. It's a common dish for Thanksgiving and Christmas here in Minnesota. I've personally never had it but my grandparents (Norwegian and Swedish) made it. I recall the small being putrid but was told it tastes better than it smells. So I'm assuming it tastes similar to a pair of sweaty gym socks rather than decomposing fish soaking in vinegar.Back in the old days they are it quite a bit. Beef was a cash crop - they sold it and...
98% of what I buy goes into my collection or I pass on at cost (usually $1) to others who need them. Still can't pass up a nice copy of Zeppelin IV, Jethro Tull's Aqualung or Black Sabbath's Paranoid even though I have multiples of each. Selling records (grading, for the most part) is a hassle and many don't command the prices they used to.
Nope. I'm pretty sure this guy was a record dealer as he was grabbing all sorts of common stuff that any seasoned collector would already have and he sure knew what he was doing. I was standing behind him waiting to go through the bin as he was almost finished with it. He was flipping from back to front and it was like the 4th one in from the front. My heart sank when I saw him pick it up and set it aside. We then sat at the same table and whittled out piled down. When he...
So I heard that my local GW put out a bunch of crazy suits and other men's clothing last night and everything was base priced. Everything was gone by the time I got there late this morning besides a couple recent BB casual extra-slim shirts and the like which I left. My size but wasn't really feeling them.A friend found this at the local GW today. Thought you camera buffs might appreciate it. Canon EF 70-200mm Zoom Lens.I did pick up a few clothing pieces today. Here's...
Wow! What a haul!
Wow! Nice haul! That BR looks early 90's.Yeah, not only is it label overload but going through women's clothing also adds another hour at least onto each store visit as women's clothing is at least half the store.
A good trick for those small holes that the plastic tag gun makes is some hot water on the hole followed by hitting it with a hair dryer on high heat for a min or so. Works 80% of the time for me. Closes the hole right up.