or Connect

Posts by Nataku

Was beat by about 5 minutes to a fresh stack of sealed 80's punk/metal/new wave LPs at GW. I've been on the other end of this situation many times, but man it sucks to see what you're missing. The day wasn't a total loss, though. Finally found one of these guys. Quilted goose down shirt. Sadly this one is just a hair too small. Still, I will rock it until I find one that fits me better. Great color combo too. Also scored these for super...
Been hearing rumors from both customers and employees that they have been hoarding everything and sending all the good stuff to their e-commerce site. That's a good sign that some stuff is still making it to the floor. Maybe it finally got through to them that they need to toss us a bone once in a while to keep us coming back.
Thrift by your work? Haven't found anything there in months. Maybe hope is still out there...
These are great for personal use if you live in in a colder climate and don't mind the military-dress style. They are super warm. This one is dated 1973. Not super valuable, as these things were built like tanks and didn't generally suffer a lot of wear and tear, so many still exist in great shape. Maybe $40-$50 to the right buyer.
Those look like my glasses.
Second time finding one of these guys. Robert Sonneman for George Kovacs Feather Lamp. The first one I bought for $3.99 about 5-6 years ago. This one was a little more. Coolest J. Crew piece I've found. Salt & Pepper selvedge chambray work shirt. So bummed that this is a size too big. (XL)
Some great stuff ending tomorrow (4/10) evening! All items start at just $4.99 with no reserves! http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?item=371590664549&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&_ssn=zelda58&_sop=1 Shirts/Tops NWOT Alial Fital Green Gray Contrast Collar Gingham Check Fashion Golf Shirt XL Lululemon Teal Turquoise Blue S/S Athletic Golf Fitness Polo Shirt Borrelli Napoli Hand Made Spread Cutaway Collar Blue Stripe Dress Shirt 17 x 33 Apolis Global Citizen Men's...
@OolongT Jacketpot!! Wow! By the way, you scored big on the Chado Ralph Rucci. I sold a really bizarre sized suit recently (the men's equivalent would have been a 46 R jacket with 34 waist pants). http://www.ebay.com/itm/Luxury-Chado-Ralph-Rucci-Couture-Pure-Cashmere-Suit-Shirt-Jacket-Pants-10-12-/152029373024?hash=item2365a82260:g:--UAAOSwdU1W9g1G
Dang. I'd be interested in any Snow Peak clothing if anyone were to go and proxy.
I know, right? Couldn't believe some of the stuff I was pulling. It's been such a long time since I've found good records that I actually like. GV DITV can have some great stuff that seems to slip through the cracks once in awhile. Found some pretty decent stuff for under $5 there in the past. You've gotta be quick though. The good stuff doesn't last long.