or Connect

Posts by Nataku

My local Marshalls had a bunch of Bills Khakis shirts, cords and twill khakis for $15 (compare at price was like $25 or something laughable like that). All the pants were 30 inseam though.
That's the stuff you're looking for. Great style and great colors. Nice find!Japan had some great repro vintage outdoor wear/gear when I was there last. They had actually licensed Banana Equipment and Wilderness Experience labels and were reproducing some of their daypacks. So cool!
Found this blazer last week. Fits spot on, but I just can't pull it off. AW 07. Look 8.
Doc, you have my condolences. Will be praying for you and your family.
This week's finds. Talbott 40 R Zegna 40 R Canali sport coats x 2. 42 R. Seriously contemplating keeping the brown plaid one. Canali suit. 42 R LVC 1947 . 34x34 @Fueco, do you happen to know the date on this one? Code is F1. Fall '01? Tyrwhytt suit. 42 S
Would some better shots help?
I think the Henry Poole smoking jacket stole the show in my last post, so gonna post these guys again with a question. Can anyone tell is these are real gator/croc or embossed?
Wes, that looks like a great trip!Nothing of any value, but an oddity for sure. Modern BDU jacket that states it's a hot weather jacket in Woodland camo, but appears to be a heavier-weight twill in Tiger Stripe camo.Why can't this be an XL?! One of my favorite bands. They've changed their style a bit over the years (blues-rock, progressive, folk-prog, etc), yet still had a distinct sound that you could pick out anywhere.
Not sure, but I don't think so. I used to see this stuff in the military surplus stores a lot in the mid 90's. I think they called it "Urban camouflage". Strange seeing those USAF patches on that, as I never really could figure out who wore this stuff and what it's purpose was. They used the woodland pattern but had some weird color combo's like yellow/black/gray, red/black, navy blue/black/gray and that purple one that you found. Haven't seen it anywhere since then. I...
Wow, cool. Was found not too far from there.