or Connect

Posts by Nataku

Happy Birthday man! Shockoe jeans are pretty nice from what I've read. Sounds like they are on par with Raleigh, Baldwin, etc so you're right, they're not a pair of Roys or Iron Hearts, but they are still good stuff. Got some pics?
I'd pass. I see HT all the time and the few times I took a shot at it, it was barely worth my while. I'll only grab HT if made for a well-known and more upscale label like recent Brooks Bros., Orvis, etc.
They look like repros to my untrained eye. I too can't see why people are so interested in they have really long legs. Like others said, please post more detailed photos of the inside pockets, tags, etc. Those small details can tell you a lot.Score on the reel to reel deck! Fingers crossed that it works! Finding a power cord for these suckers is a pain. I have one in the basement I'm still trying to find a cord for. The plug in for the cord isn't exactly common.
So bummed this isn't my size!
I'm honestly surprised I'm still in the lead. Between the new addition to our family and finds worth mentioning becoming fewer and more far between I don't post as much as I used to.
Happy Birthday, Florian! Also, I would have blown right over those Space Jams.....
Founds some decent ties in an unlikely place today.
They remind me of the Cucinelli flannel cargos I saw at Off Fifth that I fell in love with but couldn't afford.
I don't see anything wrong with those. They actually look really nice.
^^ Agreed.