or Connect

Posts by Nataku

Great stuff for sale this week. Stuff going very cheap! All items end Sunday (3/1) evening. All items start at just $4.99 with no reserves! http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?item=371265884379&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&_ssn=zelda58&_sop=10 Shirts/Tops Borrelli Napoli Neiman Marcus Lavender Spread Collar Hand Made Dress Shirt 16.5 Recent Burberry London White Novacheck Trim Equestrian Logo Casual L/S Shirt XL Vineyard Vines Whale Button Down Casual Pink White...
^^ That looks like an awesome discount stop!Just saw this. Holubar, if in good shape is an auto-kop. I'll echo Fueco in saying it's some of the best vintage outerwear.
Sadly this is only the fourth non-shirt/pants Loro Piana I've found ever. I found a killer quilted cashmere vest a few months ago that will definitely get some use once vest-friendly weather returns to Minnesota.
Good day today. Couple big guy shirts. Zegna. 18 Eton. 19 Zegna Eu 60 Awesome Zegna moleskin blazer w/ leather details. Eu 58 Brioni. N/A VV swim trunks. 42 No clue what these are but took a gamble for $1.99 Found the rest of these were found at a store that I come out empty handed 98% of the time. Actually found this a couple days ago at the store mentioned above. This shirt is why I went back today. And going back paid off. N/A Two...
Don't blame me, haha. They say we are way under average for snowfall and we are gonna be in trouble unless we get more snowpack for the spring melt. Otherwise the growing season will be off to a very slow start. I don't mind too much though after last winter. Can't wait to see your finished product!
Just as insane as the last round. Wow......
Corcoran is good stuff. Military contracted to make their Jump Boots. Worth a decent amount. Never seen the zippered sides, though. 80's-90's would be my guess.
Vintage billfold and coin wallet. Likely 30's or 40's. They come as a pair. Available for Free besides the cost of shipping.
I dream of finding stuff like this but don't think I ever will. Something like this would not even hit the floor of the thrift stores around here because of the condition. Goodwill's quality control really frustrates me. I wonder how many Kiton suits and Borrelli shirts never hit the floor because they're wrinkled or how many true vintage Big E jeans got tossed in the junk pile because they were really faded or patched. They don't understand on certain items it's...
Wow, small world! Go back and snag it if that was the only thing holding you back. The motor and crank is yours. Duck hunter camo is really desirable. Good find.Looks fairly recent to me.More picking was done today. The rafters in the shop were filled to the brim with hardwood flooring. We decided that that stuff needed to find a new home, so we took it all down. 3 different types. 1 batch is oak and is unused and unstained! Likely pre 1940! Crazy....