or Connect

Posts by Nataku

I was honestly so surprised it lasted so long on the bay. Every time I'd search for "Freemans Sporting Club" it would pop up. Must have sat at that price for like 2 months. I almost bought it a couple times but it would have been too small for me. Was also really surprised to see it was a HF mainline piece. They're very conservative. I would have expected this maybe from their Hickey line.
First is an awful fake. The other two are real but pretty much worthless unless you like them.
Lots of great stuff ending this Sunday (3/6) evening! All items start at just $4.99 with no reserves. http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?item=371274540445&_ssn=zelda58&_sop=10 Suits/Jackets Modern Ermenegildo Zegna Black Blue Pinstripe 2 Btn Soltex Fabric Suit US 50 L Modern Prada Milano Navy Tonal Plaid Check 3 Button Center Vent Suit US 40 R $2495 Modern Prada Milano Solid Gray 2 Button Side Vent Flat Front Suit US 40 R $2,495 Modern Prada Milano Black & Red...
I love the GSP. Makes things a lot easier for me and if something is lost, it's eBay's fault.
FYI, Oxxford pants with the actual Oxxford label on the waistband are odd trousers so they were never part of a suit.
Found some cool things today. These two were my favorites. Canali suit. N/A Vintage Osh Kosh B'Gosh denim chore coat. Can anyone figure out how old this is from the union label? I'm guessing 40's or 50's. Guy replaced the cuff buttons with cool vintage US Army buttons. Great patina. I'd wear this a lot if it were my size. Sadly it's too small and really on the smaller side. Chest measures 20" and sleeves measure 20 1/2"
Wait..... am I reading this correctly? Mackintosh amps? In a thrift store?? And not one but four?! Proxy please??
Spoo; The Schott and Filson leathers are awesome finds!That has to be the oldest Kelty piece I've seen. Has the city zone number on it too. Cool!
Had another one of those moments. Going through the record bin with a another guy. We're talking about how it looks like they finally restocked the vinyl and how they should just bring it out as it comes in rather than hoard it in the back and bring them out as they please. I find a couple good titles and he does as well. I make a comment saying " Makes ya wonder what was here when they were just put out!". 5 minutes later a worker rolls over with a cart of books and...
I wish I knew. I have a beautiful down parka with the original hood up for sale right now, ending tonight and it's just sitting at $17.That vest is awesome! Burnt orange is probably my favorite vintage outdoor-wear color.