or Connect

Posts by Nataku

That N-1 deck jacket is insane! Still on my thrift bucket list. Today started off terrible with empty handed stops at the first 4 stores. Then I got these. Alden x J. Crew black shell cordovan Cadet bluchers. 9.5 D
I knew what that was before I clicked on the spoiler.
Hahahahaha! Yess! This is pure WIN!
This is awesome!! Oh cruel fate. Was going through my cart before checking out and decided to check the full condition of the record ( the cover was in excellent shape and I had pulled the record out about 1/2 way to see nice, clean and glossy vinyl free of any scuffs and then continued to flip through the records). Well, I pulled out a near mint condition copy.......of Simon and Garfunkel's Bookends. No Simon and Garfunkel Bookends LP cover to hopefully find the Trashmen...
One of my favorite bands!Just scored a NM copy of The Trashmen - Surfin' Bird for .99 Now off to battle more hipsters looking for Halloween costumes....
Longhi is very expensive at retail. Saw a absolutely insane fur lined leather jacket at a consignment store in LA for $900. I can't imagine what retail was but it was gorgeous and almost fit me
Thanks everyone for buying everything good from the Unionmade sale and saving me the temptation and a trip to the dog house! I seriously don't need to spend any more money right now.All the ones I've come across fit true to size. Made a mistake of thinking they fit slim and bought an XL. Fit like a true XL. I'm a 42 R and I'm an L in GV.
Me either. Chukkas with a driving shoe type sole. They're in fantastic shape. They look hardly worn. Size 9.5
Debating on posting my meager finds before or after Eddie posts. Hmm, well, I might as well.....My alternator decided it wanted to stop working about 20 miles into my trek so the wife and kid came to rescue me and we continued to hit a few stores.What would one call this style? Barn coat? Field coat? Looks just like LL Bean's Field Coat but is 100% leather with wool lining.
Likely made around the time of their label style change in 2002/2003. I have had several suits made around this time that have had the same thing.