or Connect

Posts by Nataku

These are great for personal use if you live in in a colder climate and don't mind the military-dress style. They are super warm. This one is dated 1973. Not super valuable, as these things were built like tanks and didn't generally suffer a lot of wear and tear, so many still exist in great shape. Maybe $40-$50 to the right buyer.
Those look like my glasses.
Second time finding one of these guys. Robert Sonneman for George Kovacs Feather Lamp. The first one I bought for $3.99 about 5-6 years ago. This one was a little more. Coolest J. Crew piece I've found. Salt & Pepper selvedge chambray work shirt. So bummed that this is a size too big. (XL)
Some great stuff ending tomorrow (4/10) evening! All items start at just $4.99 with no reserves! http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?item=371590664549&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&_ssn=zelda58&_sop=1 Shirts/Tops NWOT Alial Fital Green Gray Contrast Collar Gingham Check Fashion Golf Shirt XL Lululemon Teal Turquoise Blue S/S Athletic Golf Fitness Polo Shirt Borrelli Napoli Hand Made Spread Cutaway Collar Blue Stripe Dress Shirt 17 x 33 Apolis Global Citizen Men's...
@OolongT Jacketpot!! Wow! By the way, you scored big on the Chado Ralph Rucci. I sold a really bizarre sized suit recently (the men's equivalent would have been a 46 R jacket with 34 waist pants). http://www.ebay.com/itm/Luxury-Chado-Ralph-Rucci-Couture-Pure-Cashmere-Suit-Shirt-Jacket-Pants-10-12-/152029373024?hash=item2365a82260:g:--UAAOSwdU1W9g1G
Dang. I'd be interested in any Snow Peak clothing if anyone were to go and proxy.
I know, right? Couldn't believe some of the stuff I was pulling. It's been such a long time since I've found good records that I actually like. GV DITV can have some great stuff that seems to slip through the cracks once in awhile. Found some pretty decent stuff for under $5 there in the past. You've gotta be quick though. The good stuff doesn't last long.
They guy had a table full of vintage Harley shirts. Lots from the 90's, but a fair amount from the 70's and 80's as well. 90% were gone by the time I got back around. These were hidden at the bottom of a garbage bag in the "clothes room". I wish I would have taken a picture. The "clothes room" was literally boxes, garbage bags and random clothes thrown in piles on the floor. You really had to dig. Both t-shirts are XL, but 70's/80's XL so likely about a modern slim...
Went to a sale this morning. Bad timing. Drove there in a snowstorm and had an appointment in 1/2 an hour which was 25 minutes away.... Hit the records first. Older couple beat me to about 50% of them, but they were picking out Hendrix, Zeppelin and CCR and passing over Stooges, MC5, Zappa, etc. Ok, that's cool. I'll take those sloppy seconds. After the records, the wife came in and dragged me out as we were 15 minutes late for our appointment. An hour and a...
A few Twin City Goodwills pays their processors extra to read up on high-end labels. Volunteers have told me they have lots of luxury/ fashion magazines in the breakroom, some focusing just on menswear( Esquire, GQ, Robb Report, etc). RLPL and Zegna get marked up regardless of age or item (ties, shirts, suits, everything). Explains how they learned even the most obscure labels like Common Projects and Patrick Ervell.