or Connect

Posts by Nataku

Found a bunch of electronic stuff today. No clue what some of it is or does. Any ideas what this is? It's marked Roland. Is it a part of something? Didn't this label have something to do with Oxxford? So bummed it fits more like a 46 than the tagged size (44). Available Found some money hanging on the rack. N/A And these. NWOT. N/A
Lots of awesome stuff for sale this week. If you're M in shirts, this is your lucky week! Everything ends this Sunday (4/19) evening. All items start at just $4.99 with no reserves! http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=&_ssn=zelda58&_sop=10 Shirts/Tops Recent Burberry Brit Blue Oxford Cloth Button Down Shirt Nova Check Trim Sz M Recent Burberry Brit Navy Turquoise Oversize Nova Check Plaid Flannel Shirt Sz M Thom Browne New York White Heavy...
All depends (pinstripe, solid, color, etc) but I'd say I'd rather have the jacket most of the time. Speaking of orphans, I came upon this sad catch-and-release yesterday. Alfred Dunhill by Zegna. Older but 2 button, side vents and solid charcoal. Also my first Escorial find. No pants anywhere.
Hit a bunch of stores yesterday with not much luck. I did grab these, though. Vtg Marmot Mountain Works vest. N/A Recent Adrian Jules houndstooth SC. Feels like wool/cashmere. Unvented. ~42 R. Available
Unfortunately not. Neat piece, though. Never seen one before.
Is it sad that I can spot the spines of The Beach Boys "Endless Summer" and The Moody Blues Seventh Sojourn in there?
Wait, is that a blazer?! Maker? Size?
Any 33 x 30 guys want a pair of decent selvedge jeans? Grabbed these Quality Mending Co. jeans today. Available for cost + gas +shipping. [[SPOILER]]
TB 3 Wes: Haha, I still can't figure out why SF turns my photos every which way.
I agree with Spoo. 70's or early 80's. Not really. The duck camo stuff does the best.Today was shirt day. One stop. One donor. So mad that these aren't a size or two larger.The two Ami shorts are already dibsed.