or Connect

Posts by Nataku

Wow! Great album but sealed and promo?!
Here's my first post in the thrift thread. I think it was my 4th or 5th post on SF.
Pretty sure these were from my post from my Japan trip a couple years ago. I had no clue what it was at first! (yep, same photos). Here are a couple more.This was a Sega arcade building in Akihabara (I think)Wow! You did very well! Those are monsters!Here's my finds from today.I don't wear ties, but if I were to wear one I would wear this one. N/APretty sure this is real. Not worth much but cool and worth the $1.99 [[SPOILER]]
Found a few things today.
That is cool! Metal hardware suggests it's mid 70's or older. Looks to be in fantastic shape. Wow! I think this is a thread first!
Wow! Lots of amazing stuff in this post but a Cucinelli tailored piece is still on my bucket list. Well done!Hmm, never heard of it. Likely one of the obscure labels that never really made it. I'm more familiar with the stuff that was based and made in the US.That's great news! I also spy a Sid Mashburn play-mat. He's got great taste!
Had a pretty good day today. [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]]
Wow!!! Those are incredible finds, Wes!
+1 on Spoo's comment. Those are game pockets and that label is mid 70's to early 80's.
Today's finds. All available. Two beautiful Kuhlman suits. Side vented. Flat front pants. Chester Barrie cashmere chesterfield. Fits like a 40-42.