or Connect

Posts by Nataku

I know guys who dump thousands of dollars into their car or motorcycle. Others spend thousands on that outdoor kitchen, home theatre room or other home-improvement project. Don't see how this is much different than that, besides being considerably cheaper. If you like it and you have the funds to do so, go for it!
I have one who also has the same taste in styles and labels as I do. Unfortunately he donated to the most heavily flipped store in the state so I've pretty much given up on that one.
Thanks man! Snoogz and his wife are two awesome people and I definitely recommend trying to meet up with him if you're in the area. He treated me to some great food as well. Looking forward to our next adventure and our family day next time Haha, you're right, that day sure threw some curve balls at us! @leftofthedial - Those are some great finds!
I know, right? He knows me well. These are right up my alley as I'm a big fan of 60's counter-culture stuff. I have a bunch of underground comics already but almost all of these will fill gaps in my collection. My uncle was a hippie in the late 60's but took really good care of his stuff. All these are early or first pressings. He bought them right when they came out. All really nice, crisp copies. No bent pages and bindings are tight. Couldn't be happier! I know what you...
Deets??
Just got back from 2 days without internet so lots of catching up to do on here. I spent some quality time with my uncle. His Christmas gift was definitely my favorite this year. All in amazing shape and all super early or first printings from the late 60's/early 70's. Some are really obscure and I've never even heard of. A very welcome addition to my "comix library". Oh, and will be posting an epic haul tomorrow. No grails but some damn nice stuff.
Great finds! Still haven't found a real-deal flight jacket yet. On my bucket list. Those are military issue and the DSA numbers date them to 1971 and 1972 (second set of numbers in those DSA numbers is the year), so Vietnam era. Still valuable. WWII era bombers are rare. I probably would have found a couple but the lady who deals with clothing at that store turned them down.
Made for Ed Bazinet?
+1. Sorry man. Nothing special. The only Korean war era pieces that command value (that I know of) are the M-1951 field jackets (especially the fishtail parkas).
A furry is generally someone who wears animal ears/hats and sometimes a tail and from what I gather they pretend to be animals?