or Connect

Posts by Nataku

Found a few cool things today. I usually pass on Jermyn St makers but this was too cool to not buy. Wool long johns. Guessing 40's?
Summer's not over yet! Anyone want a pair of NWOB Nubucks? No clue on the maker - one is labeled for a local men's clothing store. Size 8.5 D and Wide. Just a little shop wear. Could not leave them at thrift prices. Passing them on at cost + gas + shipping. [[SPOILER]]
^^ Similar situation happened to me last month. Got there only to see a sign on the door that said "Power Out. Store closed until further notice".
Missed out on a copy of The Mothers of Invention: Uncle Meat by about a minute. Got kind of lucky though as the guy flipping through the albums missed a copy of Tom Waits: Closing Time. First pressing on Asylum and still in the shrink. I'm not a fan of Tom Waits but it'll make great trade material. Also, any TC folks come across a pair of charcoal gray Bonobos wool trousers recently? I found the matching jacket today stuck in the women's blazers but seeing as it's...
Dang, Minnesota is on that list. Thanks for the heads up. Will keep an eye on my account.
^^ Been passing on those Mandarina Duck pants for a week or so. Really cool and I think pretty expensive but I didn't dig the fact that they didn't have back pockets.
Lots of great stuff for sale this week! If you're a 46 R or L, you're in luck! Everything ends Sunday (7/27) evening. All items start at just $4.99 with no reserves! http://www.ebay.com/sch/zelda58/m.html?item=161371651674&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562 Suits/Jackets Jil Sander Men's Modern Navy Blue Wool Mohair Double Breasted Jacket Eu 48 S/M Oxxford Green Gray Tartan Plaid Flannel 1/4 Lined 2 Btn Handmade Sportcoat 42 R Oxxford...
Wow!!
Haha, this happened to me about 5 times yesterday.- Ooooh, Robert Graham?? Nope - Bugatchi Uomo- That looks like it could be Isaia! Nope, Apt. 9.- Turnbull & Asser, please? Nope, Charles Tyrwhytt.....
Told ya man. It's prime picking down there. Nice score!