or Connect

Posts by Nataku

Today's run yielded some cool records. On another note, any leathercare experts here? I need some ideas on how to get this water stain out of the leather on my Duluth Pack carry-on. Last time I flew, I had it under the seat in front of me. Some kid lost his juice cup and it ended up by my bag, with juice spilling all over it. Didn't notice until we got off the plane. It sat in a puddle of juice for 2 hours. Did a quick Google search which told me to evenly wet the whole...
I like finding cool odds and ends but man, I miss the nice clothing.
Wow! Guys on here are simply killing it! At least I can live vicariously through you guys. Thrifting seems have up and died here...Good call. Right colors/pattern though.
Right pattern for sure. Those are both Vietnam-era tiger stripe. The left pair is obviously a repro by Tru-Spec. Any labels on the pair on the right?
I would throw the phrase "flight suit" in there too. Either way, that thing is a huge pile of money.
It is indeed. Not only that, but that is the early stuff (1967), right after it was developed. No date code in the DSA # and that font that you mention is on the early stuff (pre 1968). You did very well, my friend.
Saw a Veyron a couple years ago while out making my rounds. Couldn't believe it. The car costs about as much as some of the most expensive homes in our state.
@SpooPoker These went on the top of the promo shelf for those coloring books. Stupidly passed on one of those coloring books last week.
Dang, that Ittierre label really throws you off.
Wow, I'm surprised you haven't found Camp 7 before.