or Connect

Posts by Nataku

I'd go for the Stanley if I were you. Try to bargain with them as well. I've had good luck getting CL sellers to budge on prices.
My neighbor asked me to look through a bunch of old stuff from her aunt's estate before she donated it to see if there was anything I wanted to sell (we'd split the profits). I grabbed a bunch of stuff, but I figured some of you guys might like this. Vintage hickory stripe engineers hat And they gave this to me as a thank you for helping them sell some stuff.
Sadly it isn't. Looks like it's from the 80's or 90's and made in China. That label is the one you want though, just on an older piece. The good stuff will Say Berkeley, California or Oakland, California on the label.How is the condition? I've heard Drexel is great stuff, but I have great personal experience with Stanley. We purchased our nursery furniture from their now defunct "Young America" line (we got a killer deal on the last floor models from the boutique) and I'm...
Today yielded some decent findings.Spoo (or anyone else), are these real gator/croc/lizard/whatever? I've found vintage Footjoy lace-ups in the past that were real crocodile so I figured I'd take the gamble on these since I can return them. [[SPOILER]] Lululemon. Size 32 Solid navy (!) Brioni suit. 2 button. Side vent. NM Nomenta model. 46 RPolo RL. USA made. Side vents. Sz 42-36Recent Oxxford SC. 46 RCouple Billy Reid shirts for myself.Jil Sander D/B navy blue jacket. Eu...
Awesome find! Now I'm really curious; who brings Loro Piana to Plato's Closet?
Yeah, we looked into the Q5 too with the 3.2 but I read up that there is a big issue with carbon buildup on the 3.2 that were a huge pain to deal with. Not bad while under warranty but once it's out of warranty it would have been both a huge PITA and expensive. We ended up with a Infiniti FX35 and couldn't be happier.
We looked into the new Allroad earlier this year but were kind of disappointed to see they only offered the 2.0. Granted with a tune you can really get a lot from that engine, I was hoping they'd offer a bigger engine with more power without having to mod it.
It's not a car load of Brioni suits but it's a lot better than what I've been finding lately. Zegna Pure Cashmere SC. 3 btn. Side vents. Eu 56 L Oxxford SC. 46 T Versace Collection. Eu 54 Nicest Canali I've ever come across. Stone mint, pockets still basted shut. Smokey blue tonal stripe. Eu 48 R. Unavailable for the time being. Zegna Heritage. Made in Switzerland. Charcoal w/ blue chalk stripe flannel. Center vent. Eu 58 L but likely runs smaller. Same...
Any 46 L guys like Zegna and Oxxford?
First decent haul in a long time.