or Connect

Posts by Nataku

Less than 2 minutes. Wow...
Sorry to hear about your job. You're in a good location to be a full-timer, though. That Sweet-Orr jacket peeking out of the back looks amazing.Owch! Hope you get as much back as you can. Maybe see if they distribute stuff as some of your stuff may pop up elsewhere.
You're making me miss Japan....
Yep, and less ice/snow that sticks to the blades. It's a pain to clean ice chunks off wiper blades.
It's been awhile since we've had a good snowstorm here in Minnesnowta. Couple pictures from our last decent one. I recall shoveling a path to the car, plowing out of the driveway and hitting the stores thinking they would be barren and I'd have the place to myself. I was wrong. Everyone else was there, probably with that same idea....
Yep, repro. Cool piece, though. Sold by At The Front reproductions. Big giveaway is the color and type font on the label.http://www.atthefrontshop.com/product_p/usujm42r.htm
The earliest thrift find I can think of off the top of my head is a record; The Beatles' Magical Mystery Tour. It appealed to me at the time because it had what looked like a comic book inside the gatefold cover. I must have been 7 or 8 at the time. Paid a quarter for it from the Salvation Army Red Shield store. Whenever we would go grocery shopping, I would convince my mother to drive down to the opposite end of the strip mall and let me wander through that store. She...
Good to see you're still checking in. Bay area is one of the better spots in the US to thrift, but not sure how it compares to Dallas (I recall you were finding crazy stuff regularly).
Dang, almost bid on a bunch of those but XL Gitman Vintage is just too big (these run true to size.....you'd think they'd fit slim). Won a lot with one Gitman Vintage OCBD in a size L that fits perfect and a couple other shirts I'll try to sell (though they're basically worthless) Might just donate them. Thanks for the heads up. Probably would have jumped on the BIN listings if they didn't disclose the damage (which she likely didn't).On that same note, beware of a...