or Connect

Posts by Nataku

,^^ I see those all the time for pretty cheap, and in nice shape too. The audio components are usually worthless, though I've heard tales of where the owner had replaced the crap components with high-end ( McIntosh, etc) stuff, so I always look to make sure.
Indeed it is. Estate find, but thrift pricing.
This needs some help, but so cool.
Lots of beautiful ties for sale this week. Everything starts at just $4.99 with no reserves. Everything ends this Sunday (4/19) evening! http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?item=371647966736&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESOX%3AIT&_ssn=zelda58&_sop=1 Shirts/Tops Peter Millar Navy Brown Plaid Spread Collar Casual Shirt Sz L Unworn? MINT Tim Hamilton Redux A/W 2010 Gray Oxford Cloth Casual Button Down Shirt SLIM XL Comme des Garcons White Blue Stripe Fabric X Sleeve Short Shirt...
The Aria buffet beat out the Wynn in my opinion. It was actually my favorite, and I've tried em all (well, all the major ones). The roller coaster in New York, New York is quite the thrill. I enjoyed window-shopping at Barney's and Neimans. Fun to see all the current stuff.
Special year 2000 model I think. Not positive, but pretty sure someone found one before on here and that's what it was.
@the2ndhandman Congrats!!!
Whoa, really? Haven't spun it yet. Any clues what I'm in for?Little bit of both. Always filling in the gaps in my collection but also grab stuff I know is desirable because someone will either want to trade or buy it.
That stop wasn't a total loss. The guy passed on these: And I got the cassettes so I can still rock out in the car. Also got this. Needs to be cleaned up but came with the original receipt and manual.