or Connect

Posts by Nataku

Vintage billfold and coin wallet. Likely 30's or 40's. They come as a pair. Available for Free besides the cost of shipping.
I dream of finding stuff like this but don't think I ever will. Something like this would not even hit the floor of the thrift stores around here because of the condition. Goodwill's quality control really frustrates me. I wonder how many Kiton suits and Borrelli shirts never hit the floor because they're wrinkled or how many true vintage Big E jeans got tossed in the junk pile because they were really faded or patched. They don't understand on certain items it's...
Wow, small world! Go back and snag it if that was the only thing holding you back. The motor and crank is yours. Duck hunter camo is really desirable. Good find.Looks fairly recent to me.More picking was done today. The rafters in the shop were filled to the brim with hardwood flooring. We decided that that stuff needed to find a new home, so we took it all down. 3 different types. 1 batch is oak and is unused and unstained! Likely pre 1940! Crazy....
Thanks, that's what I figured but wanted to get a second opinion. Did some more digging and found out that crank motor thing is p[probably the same one that is in the Victrola that Spoo just posted.
Looks like it's in good shape but I think the smaller table top models are more desirable the these bigger furniture-type ones. Not sure of flip value but that seems like a good price as it looks like it's in good shape, has the crank and if it spins, then that's great. That round thing on the tone arm should turn down and should have a needle on it.This week has been busy. Thrifted in the mornings and picked through the attic/basement and outbuildings of that property I...
That would be my guess as well. I'd say 60's or older. Awesome find!Also, @Snoogz, those Gucci pants look familiar.
Hah! I wish! Not that good. Probably nothing most of you guys would care about either, but super cool finds for my friend and I.Temp was 2 above with wind chills around -20. Two pair of jeans, a heavy down coat, Mad Bomber hat and some good gloves took care of that problem. Didn't even notice the cold. It was apparently cold enough to kill my phone from a full charge in about an hour, despite being in an insulated coat pocket.We figured we would save going back into the...
Today's topic is: You never know what you're going to find at the very back of a storage shed buried under a giant pile of old clapboard siding and salvaged windows.....
Today was exciting. Spent about 2 hours in the attic and the basement. Both were where the treasures were hiding. Sadly no vintage workwear at all. I'm sure there was some at one point. I did find an old blue-ish green wool overcoat and two pairs of vintage pants, probably from the 30's or 40's.Going back tomorrow for more digging and to empty the room we filled with stuff we pulled up from the basement. Filled the bed of my friend's pickup with vintage car radios from the...
From what she told me it's a pretty iconic piece for the show since the main character wears it a lot.http://www.pradux.com/blur-leather-elit-jacket-36731