or Connect

Posts by Nataku

Wow!!After that Kiton jacket appeared I did this too. Haha. I want to just hop on the Amtrak and rent a car when I get there. I can snooze all the way there and back.Had an ok day today.C&J. 10 1/2 DAlden. 9 1/2 EAnd this bad boy. I'm thinking 1930's or early 40's. [[SPOILER]]
Man, I really need to make that Chicago trip....
I was torn between Chicago and Texas. Chicago is 6-7 hrs from me. Hmmmm....
Wow! Those jackets are awesome. That Talon zipper fits the era (70's).
Sorry to hear such sad news. I would definitely get a second opinion, though. I'd ask at least 3 different vets (small private practices, of course. Not the chain places). That's a huge bummer though. He's so cute.
Check eBay first though to see how out-of-line that price is. You may be able to get one there for a way better price. With that said, it's is a great looking jacket. $250 sounds steep but I suppose it is true vintage and not a replica so it has a lot of character. Also, I'd imagine a replica from a Japanese or American heritage/throw back label charging at least double that for a reproduction. Personally if it were my size I'd check eBay first, then try to bargain with...
I've seen Goodwill's corporate workers driving brand new Lexus's, Audi's and BMW's. As someone who's brother worked for Goodwill and who is friends with many of the employees at the stores, I hear first hand that a lot of the profits are going to pay for the higher-up's $50k cars and $500,000+ houses. Not only that but I also hear about how they treat their employees. I never feel bad about turning a profit from them.
A variety of cool things are for sale this week. Everything ends tomorrow (Sunday, 7/6) evening! All items start at just $4.99 with no reserves! http://www.ebay.com/sch/zelda58/m.html?item=161352372166&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562 Shirts/Tops RRL Ralph Lauren Vintage Inspired Blue Tan Stripe Work Shirt Sz L Recent Gant Rugger 1973 Archives Blue Plaid Button Down Shirt Sz XL Parentini Italy Tommasini Bike Cycling Jersey Sz...
^^^ Love it! You both look great!This used to be the logo embossed onto Gokey bags. They used this when Gokey was still an independent manufacture and was based in St. Paul, Minn. I had some old Battenkill duffle bags from the late 70's-80's that had this logo embossed onto the front side. It featured a hunter with a shot-gun walking through the field. Kind of hard to make out from the photo, but you get the idea. Not sure if they still use this or not. They could have...
Wow - the Brioni and Kiton are awesome finds but what is up with all these insane tie hauls lately! Seriously!