or Connect

Posts by Nataku

^^ Been passing on those Mandarina Duck pants for a week or so. Really cool and I think pretty expensive but I didn't dig the fact that they didn't have back pockets.
Lots of great stuff for sale this week! If you're a 46 R or L, you're in luck! Everything ends Sunday (7/27) evening. All items start at just $4.99 with no reserves! http://www.ebay.com/sch/zelda58/m.html?item=161371651674&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562 Suits/Jackets Jil Sander Men's Modern Navy Blue Wool Mohair Double Breasted Jacket Eu 48 S/M Oxxford Green Gray Tartan Plaid Flannel 1/4 Lined 2 Btn Handmade Sportcoat 42 R Oxxford...
Wow!!
Haha, this happened to me about 5 times yesterday.- Ooooh, Robert Graham?? Nope - Bugatchi Uomo- That looks like it could be Isaia! Nope, Apt. 9.- Turnbull & Asser, please? Nope, Charles Tyrwhytt.....
Told ya man. It's prime picking down there. Nice score!
Yeah, I never even knew about this. I've been searching for a Dehen shawl cardigan for the past year on there and this popped up on my tri-weekly search. We'll see how it looks on me and how well it fits when it gets here. If I decide to pass it on, you'll be the first to know.
Just e-thrifted this. Did some research - these were a very limited run and were never available for purchase.
Here's something I just couldn't bare to leave behind. Olive (more brownish than your average olive green, in my opinion) St. Andrews for Bergdorf Goodman suit. 2 button. Center vent. Tagged 46 S. Has some stains on the front that may or may not come out. I picked this up figuring someone on here would want to try cleaning it up since it was standard thrift price. Available at cost + gas + shipping to whoever wants it. Otherwise I'm going to return it. Flip it, wear it,...
I'd go for the Stanley if I were you. Try to bargain with them as well. I've had good luck getting CL sellers to budge on prices.
My neighbor asked me to look through a bunch of old stuff from her aunt's estate before she donated it to see if there was anything I wanted to sell (we'd split the profits). I grabbed a bunch of stuff, but I figured some of you guys might like this. Vintage hickory stripe engineers hat And they gave this to me as a thank you for helping them sell some stuff.