or Connect

Posts by Nataku

I've been fortunate to have witnessed pure aggressive greediness in full force only once. At opening, couple guys run to the suit racks and literally empty the suit racks, taking suits from the racks by the handful and throw them into the cart. I was speechless. Minnesota is pretty passive-aggressive. I've had my run-ins where I've had to step it up a notch, but mostly folks just grunt at each other or sigh really loudly in frustration. We have rack vultures too though...
I found a Anne Valerie piece in my "Yohji Haul" but couldn't find anything about her. It was pretty wild.
Father/son thrift fit. This was actually the wife's idea and she usually rolls her eyes at my thrift fit pics. Me: Stormy Kromer Macinaw (thrifted) J. Crew Flannel (thrifted) RRL jeans (swapped thrifted pair with @Denton Red Wing Iron Rangers (proxied from factory sale by @Ds13 Son: Osh Kosh shacket (thrifted) Gap shawl collar cardigan (garage sale) Shirt and jeans given by neighbors Boots (retail from Carters)
I'd do that in a heartbeat. I found one of those several years ago and sold it for like $400.http://www.styleforum.net/t/9006/the-official-thrift-discount-store-bragging-thread/38865#post_55223774 years later, surprised to see those photos are still up.
^^ x2
Hoping things pick up here soon. 5 stores today. 1 pair of socks. At least they're comfy....
Some cool stuff for sale this week. Everything ends on Saturday (2/6) evening instead of the usual Sunday for those who will be watching the Super Bowl. http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=&_ssn=zelda58&_sop=1 Suits/Sportcoats Polo Ralph Lauren *Resort* Italy Solid Blue 3 Button 100% Linen Blazer Men's XL Polo Ralph Lauren Gray Herringbone Wool Alpaca 3 Btn Patch Pocket Blazer 46 L Recent Armani Collezioni Black Gray Pinstripe 6/2 Double...
Sorry man, I don't think so.
That's the whole point of this thread. Well, at least it used to be. Can't pinpoint when exactly, but we used to post prices all the time.
Found this today. Basically sums up the past several weeks of thrifting clothing-wise.