or Connect

Posts by Nataku

+1. There is a store I hit once or twice a week that is so close to home that I usually can't pass up the temptation not to. My failure rate there is awful. I find something there worth buying maybe once every 2-3 months. High end stuff gets trucked in randomly from stores in wealthier areas but those are few and far between. One of those occasions I found these brand new Hartford Denim Co selvedge duck canvas jeans and they are still my absolute favorite find from that...
The Salvation Army I worked at as my first job is closing next week. Been there since the mid 70's. Goodwill opened a fancy new store a mile away and they can't compete.
Wow! That Loro blazer is absolutely gorgeous! Man, this weekend has been crazy for this thread!
I think it's safe to say you've found yourself a nice SW&D honeyhole. That W&H is my size but I need another heavy jacket like I need a hole in my head.
Yep, usually have either the local jazz station (Jazz 88.5) or one of many Big Band CDs/cassettes (Glenn Miller, Benny Goodman, Kay Kyser, etc) on while making the trek from store to store.
Or he saw Spoo's haul...
Wow! I'm lost for words. That is absolutely insane. That pattern on the Brioni is my favorite.
Nice find! I'd say late 50's-early 60's. Worth a decent price in that condition as well.
Cheap chic.
E thrift paid off. No size, worthless measurements but very low price. Side vents and enamel buttons.