or Connect

Posts by Nataku

Mono Hard Days Night may be worth something, but condition is everything and eBay has really watered down the market on most records. Still a nice group of LPs and someone looking to get into vinyl on here should jump on this.
And if that would have been at one of my local spots, I probably would have passed.....
High today was 69. Felt great - Fall is on the way, I've been eyeing the stack of cardigans and jeans in my closet for awhile now.
Ah yeah, I figured something like that they would have done their homework on. If they had one or two priced high, the rest were probably high as well.+1 on what Fueco said. 70's vintage. In a couple months, that will do pretty well. Condition is everything though. Make sure there are no repairs, holes or heavy wear. Size is a factor too with vintage outdoor stuff. Sizes M-XL do better than XS and S.They changed to this label in the early 80's.
Just the recent Canali suit would have me smiling ear to ear.
Slim pickings there.
Well damn. That post makes me miss LA more than I already do.
Haha, it's definitely not a local store. Was a small hole-in-the wall spot though, so the possibilities of where the stuff would will be donated to in the future are endless.
Awesome find! Looks to be dated 1958, which makes it an early MA-1. Love the early Air Forces stencil as well.