or Connect

Posts by Nataku

A down sweater would be ideal, in my opinion. I have one and it gets a ton of use. Not sure if SF-approved but they are light-weight, warm and will mesh a little better with the rest of your outfit.http://www.patagonia.com/us/product/mens-down-sweater-jacket?p=84674-0''
^^ Early 70's-early 80's.
Was flipping through the sweaters when I saw something that looked really familiar. I thought "Hey, I have the same one....in this same pattern....in this same size...". Bought it and ran home to check my coat closet. Thankfully mine was still there! Was thinking my wife did a surprise cleaning of our coat closet and drove the stuff to a thrift store 20 miles away. Haha. In any case, this is one of my favorite fall pieces and couldn't leave it behind. So awesome. Never...
Whoa....unreal..... Killer find, Moo! This is one of my favorite fits! Awesome!
Great stuff ending this Sunday (3/29) evening! Everything is going for super cheap. All items start at just $4.99 with no reserves! I have no idea how a $1200 Polo leather jacket is still at 4.99...... http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=&_ssn=zelda58&_sop=10 Suits/Sportcoats RARE LL Bean Signature Solid Navy Wool 2 Btn Blazer. 42 R J. Crew Recent Oxxford Navy Super 150's Handmade in Chicago Blazer. Brass Btns. 46 48 L Recent Oxxford Solid...
I believe 1995 was the first year of that newer-style info label.You're spot on. Those brochures are worth a decent amount. The MM stuff is also worth a good amount, especially the calendars and booklets! Was pleasantly surprised. The place had been raided by others before I went back for these and was nobody took them. With that said, they were buried in a dusty attic and unless you had a respirator mask, being up there for more than 5 minutes was quite a task.
Hit 7 stores today and came out empty handed from each one. Came home and decided to finally finish sorting through 3 big boxes of papers I rescued from the attic of that farmhouse. Lots of local history in these papers, which is cool because our city doesn't really care about it's history/heritage so this information is pretty much non-existent anywhere else. Also surprising to find that most everything has some value to it. Some more considerable than others. There is...
Yeah, they're scarce but they are out there. A number of years ago I found 2 Pioneer RT-909 decks within 4-5 months (I think.....was definitely in the same year). Took me another 7 years to find another.