or Connect

Posts by Nataku

Very jealous. Brooklyn Tailors is great stuff. Got a few shirts from an outlet a few years ago and love them. Great cut, fabrics and quality. They sell (or did sell) the shirts and ties at Len Druskin. Never had the tailored stuff as far as I know. I saw the suits on Gilt (I think) awhile back. Pretty pricey, if I remember right.
I think Chicago took over #1 spot for best Thrift City.
Yep, I'm a true L. 44 R. Fits me pretty well and plan to hang onto it for awhile but everything's for sale.
One of my favorite finds in awhile.
Almost bought this the other day for myself but way too big. Beautiful shirt, though! Breuer shirts are really under-rated.
I used to read and write fairly well, as well as speak pretty fluently. I attended some of First Grade there. We went to Japan for a month and 1/2 (maybe 2 months) over my Summer Vacation from 1st grade. Well, school still runs in the summer time there, so my mom had the idea to enroll me in school there for a month or so, so I could experience school over there as well as attend the same school she did. I wasn't too fond of the idea then but I made do with it and...
Oh it had some inspiration from Gundam as well, but saw X before I got into Gundam.Funny, I've actually been meaning to read that for awhile. Heard it's a great book.
You and me both.His small business must be doing very well.On another note, my username is from an anime/manga character. Since my mom is Japanese, we watched a lot of anime and Japanese kid's cartoons and stuff growing up.
That thing looks mint. Probably from 1983-1986 judging from the black label. Yeah, when I was in Tokyo a few years ago I saw the repros. That stuff is hot over there. They are reproducing Banana Equipment as well.
^^^^^ Years back when I lurked on other parts of the forum there was a big timer in LA (could very well have been LAGuy) who donated some crazy shoes to a thrift store (Lobbs, EG, etc) and someone on here found them and posted them up. Lots of guys buying $5-6k suits really wouldn't even bother with taking photos, measurements, dealing with potential buyers, shipping, etc all for a few hundred bucks. The guy probably makes or more that in an hour.