or Connect

Posts by Nataku

That is awesome! I saw some MRD stuff in Tokyo when I was there. Great stuff, but like you said, I don't think it's a true vintage label but more along the lines of being heritage-inspired.
Unfortunately I have no use for almost 100 Ben Silver ties so they are all available.
Had a good morning run.More Ben Silver ties? Sure. Some NWT and a couple made by Drakes? Yes, please!Braces. Trafalgar Limited Edition, leather and Thurston.And this. Hand tailored? Check. Ticket pocket? Check. Surgeon's cuffs? Check. Side vents? Check. [[SPOILER]]
Hmmm, I dunno man. Doesn't look too old to me. The bright colorful label and the repro vintage catalog snippet on the inside leads me to believe it's a somewhat newer piece. I'd guess 90's-early 00's. Very cool but I know nothing about the maker.Please tell me this wasn't at the Eagan Outlet Mall location. Was there yesterday morning. Didn't find anything but at the Filson Outlet I almost pulled the trigger on a Filson one-off (pre-production sample that never went into...
TheNeedMachine: Great haul! That Kiton is awesome but the Thom Brown is my favorite.
Loads of great stuff going super cheap this week! Get some great deals! Everything ends tomorrow (Sunday, 9/28) evening! All items start at $4.99 (with the exception of a couple BIN items) with no reserves! http://www.ebay.com/sch/zelda58/m.html?item=161428696957&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562&_vilcat=57988 Suits/Blazers Recent Oxxford Solid Navy *Staple* 2 Btn Super 100's Suit w/ Hanger. 42 44 L Recent Oxxford Solid Black 2 Btn...
^^^ Story of my life.
Congrats, Orgetorix to both you and your wife! You've got an incredible journey ahead of you! Such a cute little guy, too!
Hard to date, but not terribly old. 80's-late 90's is my guess.
Wes, that photo set-up is awesome! I'd guess 50's or 60's just as a wild guess, but I'm really not sure. Likely of British manufacture as you probably already knew. Probably not worth a ton, especially seeing as it's women's. Cool find though.