or Connect

Posts by Nataku

Yeah, had that happen to me last time I found some great LPs. Hate to think what was missed but was pretty content with what I made it out with. I kept telling myself the guy who got first dibs liked Mitch Miller, Andy Williams and Lawrence Welk. I would if it's in good shape. Kelly green is a really desirable color and that one has the hood to boot.
I haven't ever found Vicuna, but I feel like it's out there still waiting for me to find. Quite surprised I actually found Lobbs (with trees to boot). Two pairs, even!Here's the stuff I still haven't found yet and can't see myself finding in the future.1) Anything Attolini2) Zegna Quidinci (though I missed out on a few at a thrift store a few weeks ago)3) Tom Ford tailored stuff4) True vintage Levis Big E jeans. Been looking for years.5) High end audio equipment at true...
Thanks, guys!Not sure on that particular one, but I know bold patterned fleece is hot right now so I think it should do well.Congrats!! My Stormy Kromer is probably my favorite hat. It gets a ton of use during the cold months. That's a great, classic pattern too. Nice find!
Just one decent find today. Polo RL Benchmade in England brown suede cap toes. Can anyone ID the maker?
That's Mafoofan. He's from NYC if I recall correctly.
Sadly this is basically what it's become the MSP metro area over the past year two. It's at it's worst right now. There are two stores I would hit twice a day that I've almost completely written off because it's just not worth it. Not only can you never find a parking spot but there are at least 3 pro's in each thrifting niche (household, men's clothing, women's clothing, electronics, etc) there at all times of the day. The only way to get anything good is to battle them...
The Herb Alpert LP in the background is a great touch!
Spoo, that Yohji is insane!
Love the boots, Hans! I have a very similar pair. Chippewa x J. Crew homestead boots. They're my go-to.Shadow plaid, too! That is beautiful! This.