or Connect

Posts by Nataku

Less than a year old.
Some really great stuff for sale this week. All items start at $4.99 with no reserves. Everything ends this Sunday (5/29) evening! http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?item=152089002378&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESOX%3AIT&_ssn=zelda58&_sop=1 Tailored Suit Supply Napoli Navy Blue Pinstripe 2 Btn Side Vent 110's Wool Suit 38 40 L Suit Supply Napoli Gray Flannel 3 Roll 2 Btn Peak Lapel Blazer Jacket US 40 42 R Recent Brioni Blk Gold Houndstooth 2 Btn Colonna Wool Cashmere Silk...
Pass. Run of the mill sateen utility shirt.Field jackets (M-1944, M-1951, M-65, etc) and combat clothing (camo and OD green) are generally pretty desirable because most were worn into the ground and decent examples are hard to find.
+1 on Poshmark. My wife just sold some Toms on there in a day. Got a good price too.
Found the same pair a few years ago. So many awesome details, but didn't look like they did too hot on the bay, so I kept em.
1980's repro by Tiger Stripe Products (that small green label on back of the button placket at the bottom. Should have a date. probably 1985-1988. Fantastic stuff and made to the original specs. Really high quality and is still sought after. Won't come close to the value of the real deal, but still worth $40-$50 or so.
^^^ Someone got a great deal! Crap, wish I had seen those sooner... Great stuff for sale this week. Everything ends this Sunday (5/22) evening. All items start at just $4.99 with no reserves. http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?item=371619060989&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&_ssn=zelda58&_sop=1 Suits & Sportcoats Recent Ravazzolo Black Purple Pinstripe Hand Tailored Side Vent Suit 44 46 L Recent Oxxford Clothes Brown Wool Cashmere Cambridge Jacket 3 Btn Blazer 42...
And....sold! Thanks!
I think I saw someone post awhile back that these were worth grabbing. $2. Why not? If nothing else, it'll accompany my three awesome wood slat folding lawn chairs (chaise lounger not pictured).