or Connect

Posts by Nataku

Slow day today. Did pick these up. Vintage Red Wing 2126 6" boots. 9 1/2 D. [[SPOILER]]
Props for taking on such a project! If I ever tried to assemble one of those things it would end up looking something like this:
Looks super recent to me. That "selvedge" label is current. Never seen that crest logo though. Nice find!
Some great stuff for sale this week. Everything ends this Saturday (4/19) evening! All items start at just $4.99 with no reserves! http://www.ebay.com/sch/zelda58/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from= Suits/Jackets Recent Hugo Boss Modern Solid Blk Scorsese Movie Side Vent Suit. Flat Front 40 S Recent OXXFORD Clothes Navy Pinstripe 2 Btn Wool Suit. Hand Made in Chicago 42 L Recent Canali Navy Blue Tonal Stripe 3 Btn Suit. Side Vents. Super 120s. 46 L Recent...
Looks like an iPhone case to me.
Snowed in today (12" in late April - bah....) so taking some pictures for my listings. Felt something in the back pocket of these Southern Tide shorts I bought on Monday for $3.99. Pulled it out and smiled.
What a wonderful feeling that must be to hear that!Boy, they were indeed ahead of their time. Seriously though, looks more Aztec or Mayan to me.I love my Mainetti suit hangers, but I got most of mine for free. Can't believe they are that expensive! I have some wide shouldered Samuelsohn hangers I picked up for .50 each. Left about 6 behind. Went back a day or two later and they were long gone. Still kicking myself for that.
Same thing happened to me Monday with a current label Zegna suit.
That was me today. On top of that I had to drive home in snow. In April.
^^ Me too. Was hoping to score that Loro cardigan for cheap. Oh well....