or Connect

Posts by hhenryhhh

Where exactly does one go to get prescription lenses put into sunglasses? Does any old glasses place work? I've got an old pair of Clubmasters that I'd like to have prescriptions lenses put in. Will the newer lenses be of lesser quality?
MMM 10 button up long sleeve shirt. Size 34 equivalent to XS? Basically looking for a very slim shirt (tuck-able alternative to BoO). Not quite familiar with the sizing. I'm a pretty small guy.
Quote: Originally Posted by hhenryhhh I'm in the market for a pair of slim and slightly tapered shorts that's just above the knee. Any recommendations? I know it's the middle of January, but I might as well prepare for the summer while I can. Thought I'd give this another try, anybody?
I really hate asking sizing questions, but does a measurement chart exist for BoO shirts? I'm a pretty small guy (120something lbs) and finding the perfect fitting shirt is very hard. Is a size 0 in BoO an XS? And will it work for a guy who wears an XS in AA t-shirts (which fit perfect)?
I'm in the market for a pair of slim and slightly tapered shorts that's just above the knee. Any recommendations? I know it's the middle of January, but I might as well prepare for the summer while I can.
Adidas Stan Smiths aren't that sleek. I think Onitsuka Tigers' Coolidge Lo, Lawnship and Mexico 66 models fit what you're looking for.
I have yet another sizing question (I know, I know)... What would you guys generally recommend for sizing on Skulls 5010 6x6 indigo? For reference, I wear a 25 in APC New Standards, would a 26 in Skull work?
Any of you guys know the smallest size that Naked & Famous jeans come in?
I really hate to be that guy but... I've been eying the KZO Central Denim Pants (in indigo) for awhile now. I was wondering, should I buy them true to size? I'm looking for something that's slim and fitted and slouchy.