or Connect

Posts by hhenryhhh

Not gonna lie, I don't follow Serie A, but my bias for years now has always leaned towards Inter because I think they've got one of the nicest shirts in Europe (mind you, nothing will ever be as beautiful as the Arsenal red and white of course...)
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FOOTBALL IS UPON US ONCE MORE
I wonder if its waist-length? Whatever it is, you can almost make out the weave of that wool twill. So nice
^You saw it too huh?
Ideally, Monreal will become the Arsenal equivalent of, say, Zabaleta. A hardy and dependable fullback. I'm a big fan of Gibbs (and Richards too actually) but depth is a good thing.
I think...I think I want to wear this shirt everyday. I might just. What are the care instructions? Machine wash? It seriously cannot afford to shrink because it's already pretty much bespoke to my upper body.
I want another one already. Probably sized up with length (to keep on ice). How am I supposed to go back to my uniqlo now?
Shirt came in today. Couldn't get back from class in time so I just got a postcard saying that they missed me. Goddamn it.
Who is making a nice pair of tapered/narrow/skinny wool tweed trousers these days? Something with a respectable grown man rise and doesn't have the Burberry Prorsum price tag.