or Connect

Posts by pnin22

Allen Edmonds Grayson 7D tassel loafer. Worn less than 10 times. Uppers in great condition with normal creasing. Color is between walnut and bourbon, not sure exactly. This was my first shoe in the 7 last, and it's a bit loose in the heel. Ground shipping CONUS included, no shoe trees. $65 $60
Trade your white collar for a blue one, sweat while you work outside, never be cold!
Wouldn't this in leather essentially be a Strand in brown calf? This shoe is my exact size, but i question how I would polish them without getting polish smudges on the linen
A local store has a pair of AE Strawfut size 7E for $139+tax. It's on the #5 last like Park Aves, and 1st quality, new without box. Can proxy if anyone wants.
On ebay...
I note that after some wear, you'll be able to close them much more -- the leather stretches and the cork footbed will sink a little. When I bought my PAs (7E) the quarters were almost as wide as yours, now they're nearly parallel and fit like a glove.
I thrifted some pants that are a bit too short, so I lengthened the hem a 1/2" with available material. When I ironed it, I can't seem to make the previous hemline disappear. These pants are 98%cotton 2%stretch, and I ironed with steam on the highest temperature setting. Any ideas? What trick do the drycleaners use?
That thigh gap...
Thoughts on the Patriot loafer in Football Grain, or on shoes of said leather in general? I already have the Patriots in brown, are these significantly different?
I have a BB woven silk tie that I recently ironed (layed flat under a sheet, using a bit of steam). It now looks flat but lifeless, and perhaps became more rigid. It's also hard to get a dimple in the knot. Any ideas?