or Connect

Posts by pnin22

I have a BB woven silk tie that I recently ironed (layed flat under a sheet, using a bit of steam). It now looks flat but lifeless, and perhaps became more rigid. It's also hard to get a dimple in the knot. Any ideas?
Using the current search option is frustraiting, and I'm convinced that it skips lots of matching results. Any type of size selector during browsing would be good.
Is there a feature on B&S forums to search by size (e.g. 8D shoes)? This would be most useful...
What's everyone's opinion of Park Aves in Walnut Grain? Seems like an odd combination. I've also never seen walnut grain in person. Would I be able to wax the toe cap to a near-mirror finish?
Shell cordovan Harrisons on ebay. Any ideas on what's going on with the creasing near the start of the laces?
Orient Bambino
I got new rubber heels put on my Patriot loafers at a local shop ($20). Does this mean they're ineligible for AE recrafting in the future?
Any recommendations for a modern or vintage mechanical hand-winding (not automatic) watch? One with a mineral crystal is preferred (domed even better!). There's a glut of Chinese made ones like this no-name watch on Overstock, or the Parnis on ebay. Any others?
Not appropriate for job interviews or blowing coke with your wall st homies. For everything else, you're solid.