or Connect

Posts by frenchy

Quote: Originally Posted by in stitches i actually get pm's for matters like those. for real. a spread sheet would be a good way to do it hardy har har boys damn it In Stitches why do you make it so difficult to hate you,must you keep your cool all the time and be in a good spirits? it goes against eveything SF is.
Quote: Originally Posted by acidboy in stitches will get to that don't worry. i nominate in stitches for "Hall Monitor"
watched "harry Brown" and "Before the Devil Knows your dead" again,fantastic movies
Quote: Originally Posted by embowafa oh, WTF!?!?!? He actually went ON Cougar Town. That is fucking awesome. cougar town is actually a pretty good show,same with the new one Happy Endings
Quote: Originally Posted by Joenobody0 Can anyone enlighten me as to what "OS" means? Other Shit
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Moo Guys, let's relax and enjoy the rest of the night. lol we are relaxed,i was just answering his question
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt Is this a joke, or for real, because MS and AB/DC are two of the neediest motherfuckers I've ever seen. hmm i wasnt joking,too me anyway they dont seem like they need the Love just attention good or bad (mostly bad)
Quote: Originally Posted by mm84321 In stitches seems, ostensibly, like an innocent enough poster with overall good intentions. However, there's a part of me that feels like he is a rather emotionally starved individual with a profound need to be accepted, and to feel needed by his peers. As to exactly what measures he will take to actually fill this internal void, I'm not quite sure. the universe is a equal equation,for every prick that...
Quote: Originally Posted by TyCooN The guy in my avatar, Bernard, and Andre Ward happen to be the best at that right now. All Slick Black guys. Andre Ward is half White though. i like Floyd and Bernard...but you are a moron. Bernard...slapped around by Joe Calzaghe a few years back. Floyd... lost the first Castillo fight Ward... WILL lose as soon as he fights outside his hometown. nothing wrong with rooting for your own "brethren" but at...
Quote: Originally Posted by in stitches mr la guy idaho guy mod no one asked me to review anything and I spend more time looking at this site than most people here I also has good interwebz ide-ers stop kissing ass,you were that kid in school no one liked because you tried to hard