or Connect

Posts by gavspen

So where are you then? South coast someplace? Although contrary to popular belief, there are lovely beaches all over Great Britain.I didnt say warm, I said lovely.
Your location says "London". You must be an awfully fast walker!
Anyone know why there is no longer a link to this forum in the "FAQS AND POPULAR THREADS" column on the "CLASSIC MENSWEAR" page? At least in my house it's gone, anyway.
Both, probably...
Well, assuming you wore as much as possible, just the left over 7 shirts and 5 pairs of pants would be more than I could stuff in a carry on, not to mention 1 pair of shoes and 1 cardigan, whatever else I let out, all the accessories and (hopefully) five days worth of under ware and socks. Either your bag is Tardis-like or you stole you wife's baggage space. I'm figuring the latter, you cad!
Heavens man, you must travel with several steamer trunks! Do you have staff?
AAS, as a non posting lurker, I just want to tell you how much I like your pics. Even I can put on a decent suit and a tie and hopefully look presentable, but (with deference to the nicely suited gentlemen here) it's much more difficult, in my opinion, to mix and match pants, jackets, vests etc., and come up with as something pleasing as you so regularly do. Nicely done.
Certainly understand the "ultimate versatility" aspect, but why so many? Subtly different shades and textures?
Or....http://www.bruichladdich.com/the-whisky/bruichladdichFor people who like Scotch, but dont like peat....if you know what I mean.
I believe in moderation in all things...and that includes restraint.