or Connect

Posts by Sunnydale

Problems with thermoregulation can be caused by a low functioning thyroid. I had the same problem, lost some weight and when winter came around felt cold all the time. Now I feel fine. What I ended up doing was supplementing with iodine/ kelp tablets. Iodine helps keep goiters at bay - and a goiter is a sign of a poor functioning thyroid. I suspect what happened is when loosing weight I was eating better and eating less salt, and since salt is ionized, I was not...
I have not begun drinking tea yet, but have read positive health study information about it at: http://nephropal.blogspot.com/search/label/tea green tea in particular seems to be good at reducing LDL oxidation, and improving insulin sensitivity.
The ones I noticed the most are: 6000ius of vitamin D3 2000mgs of EPA/DHA Fish oil Krill oil kelp/iodine Curcumin /turmeric
Linus Pauling was right, he was just off by one letter. I've been taking vitamin D3, the sunshine vitamin, for a few years to prevent colds, along with other reasons. It has worked great. I have not had a cold since nor have friends and family that take D3 had colds either. A doctor's blog that I follow had a nice write up on how D3 helped him and patients avoid the swine flu. I imagine D3 would do the same thing at helping one get over a cold quicker. ...
I know I would feel run down and lethargic if I didn't get my gym exercise fix in. Personally I would chance it. To echo what Star mentions, take precautions by washing hands often, eat well, and in addition take vitamin D if you are not already. I began taking D3 a few years ago and to my surprise have not had a cold since. And I guess that is a common finding with D3 about cold prevention. Here is one article that talks about swine flu and D3...
I think neiman has some for $70 on their web sight.
I have a couple loro coats. Don't know there names, but always receive complements when I wear one. Another similar brand I like is Brunello Cucinelli. Most of their jackets wear well on me and are stylish.
Quote: Originally Posted by why That has nothing to do with what I said. Trying to bust my nuts again Why? I can tell we are not going to get along. Do me a favor and place me on your ignore.
Quote: Originally Posted by turbozed I would probably agree that the low carb/sugar approach is better for your heart health but how do you personally know for sure that there's less arterial plaque buildup with your new diet? That's not something a person can easily measure or feel. A heart CT scan gives a plaque calcium size reading - called an Agatston score, I believe. It's an easy, inexpensive test costing around $150. The AHA...
Quote: Originally Posted by why No, your post is just idiotic. 'Hey, yeah, whatever, I'm different' sums up the content, then you actually state the name of the exclusionary diet you follow. You're aggrandizing yourself based on what exactly? Well, as can be imagined, I like the paleo/ low carb diet as it has worked wonderfully for me at weight loss, and it has worked better at preventing heart disease plaque growth than other diets I've...