or Connect

Posts by Sunnydale

I take it not liking the grounded pillow idea either? The idea in part with grounding is that is helps with protecting from EMFs or electrical pollution. Doing a google search there are a number of hits on EMF pollution and hair loss. I know, it's different, but possibly the idea is helping me. Time will tell.One of the first search engine finds."EMF disturbances and hair loss"http://www.hairgrowthuk.co.uk/blog/index.php/emf-disturbances-and-hair-loss/
Well, a grounded pillow is as it sounds, as with electrical equipment that is grounded, the pillow has some electrical threads in it that can be plugged into the ground socket (the round hole that doesn't have power coming through) or I suppose connected to a radiator. It helps with electrical pollution in rooms, which has been linked with thyroid issues in some. Possibly that is why I might be seeing hair improvement. It's different I realize, but surprisingly works...
My hair has been thinning on top for a number of years. When i changed my diet, avoided grains plus also began taking a few supplements such as vitamin D3 and fish oil, I believe the thinning slowed down. I didn't seem to be shedding as I had before. The hair was still falling out though. I'm laughing about mentioning this, but a little over a month ago I bought a grounded pillow case. I bought it in hopes of improving my sleep. It worked with that, my sleep is...
New Balance shoes have worked decently well for my extra wide feet too. None of the large shoes feel all that great I've found but NB seems to make the best of the wide shoes available. It's different, but can attest it works - I've found grounding to help greatly with sore feet. I've been doing that for the last few month. Also I watched this new documentary this morning with mention on the benefits others have found with grounding and running/...
I personally found best weight lifting result by lifting twice a week splitting the workouts between upper and lower body. On Tuesdays I'll work on lower leg muscles. For Friday's I lift hard on the upper body. For the other days I'll rest ofter than typical sports exercise such as tennis or taking walks. I've put on between 30 to 40lbs of mass over the last couple of years working out this way.Being later fall, winter weather, you might look to test your vitamin D...
I have two cats, adorable, good fun to be around ....and so much easier to take care of than dogs. I like dogs, my sister had a black lab that I would look after often in the past, but they seem to need much more attention.
I've done well remaining thin by avoiding all grains, whole and white. Overall, thought this a nice video on why whole grains can be problematic for ones health. "Wheat Belly on CBS This Morning" http://www.wheatbellyblog.com/2012/10/wheat-belly-on-cbs-this-morning/
I think the item I noticed the most after school was how quickly time went anymore. It took me a little while getting used to being out on my own. It was chaotic, as before everything had been pretty much planned for the day by teachers. No complaints now, it's good to have greater independence I suppose.
I remember seeing at the US Open that Djokovic was now wearing Uniqlo. He used to wear an Italy brand of tennis cloths that started with a T, but forget its name this morning. Can't say one way or another with wearing Uniqlo. I haven't tried them out before.
I personally have found New Balance to make nice tennis shoes, that hold up well over time. Like most tennis shoes the padding isn't that great, and I replace it with an athletic cushioning from the store. That helps the knees and ankles considerably I feel. For racquets and strings, you might stop by a tennis facility and see about testing out a demo racquet or two. It seems everyone has a favorite brand they enjoy hitting with. I personally hit with a Head racquet,...