or Connect

Posts by MS007

Quote: Originally Posted by West Indian Archie NPS shoes Ltd Thanks. Compared to what they show on their page these look really good
Does anyone know the maker of those?
Does ASOS use the same soles as CP? And are they stitched to the shoe as well?
Quote: Originally Posted by dls6128 Who makes the bag?
Guys, guys, calm down. I am 7' 8" / 580 pounds and would fuck all of you up in real live. The hypocrisy on this board never fails to amaze me. If someone opens a new thread with a short question, he gets burned to hell, but people keep shitting up existing threads with absolutely unrelated discussions. Lane, even if you don't spend 1k, you could find better shoes/boots (others have posted suggestions). bows, size up on the shirt. autobot, looks good. And yes, hem the...
Nil, the tuck would look better if you didn't tie the boots all the way up and the shirt looks to clean/formal compared to the rest. morgan, that jacket is great! A sleeker (maybe wool) tie would blend in better! Poomba, size down on the jacket. SPK, looks good! Although I don't know if I like the gum soles there. slack, the shoes do not fit in there at all and the beanie makes you look like a dwarf. kgmessier, pic is bad, but you could probably size up with...
keredog, upper half looks too loose/lower half too snug. The picture quality really sucks, but the shirt/sweater seems too large on you. autobot, looks fine. the pants are especially nice. kent, looks good. I would like to see the rest of the fit. cbusguy, horrible. You should start from scratch. I like the first fit SPK, but definitely sell the junya. skitlets, you should wear better shoes, or untuck the shirt. shellshock, hard to tell from the...
ciclista, thats a lot of denim (with not so much details ) and the shirt is very blunt. I think a plain shirt or a less loud color would blend in better. Thomaso, the coat fits you nice. You could go for a brighter jeans(?). Would work better with the shoes. But with this picture quality, I ll assume it is much brighter than it looks and you are good. kix, I like this a lot. Don't bottom the shirt up to your chin and I hope the outseam color matches the shirt....
Quote: Originally Posted by nicelynice long This is great! Quote: Originally Posted by pronxs Get these, they are good value.
Ty looks fantastic. Vest and bag are exceptionally nice. Synth, the cut of these jeans doesn't flatter you -they look a tad to loose on the tights- (could be the angle though). RFX jacket is great. Listi, that is the best (basic) fit I have seen on you so far. The color of the shirt is an eye catcher. You could wear more washed out (or grey) jeans with it, would accentuate it up even more. justtemple, I would wear different socks. The color is too close to...