or Connect

Posts by MS007

Nothing to be sorry for if you can explain it.
Everyone in the story could have learned something from this kid, but instead what the kid takes home from this is that blacks have to be treated differently because of their history. How would you ever overcome such a stigma if you practically teach your kids racism?
Could have at least blacked out the eyes
Solid Gray. Backpacks
Anna SOSNOVSKA
Americans are definitly very sensitive regarding racism against blacks. Which sometimes crosses the line into positive (reverse) racism, see black history month or leads to absurd situations like the following article These morons probably would nt even consider their black faces as racist and it is a thin line to be honest. Dressing as "blacks" as such may be racist (especially in this context ), but dressing as a black individual (like the kid above) can not...
Don t like the sole on the OL van slippers. With the other styles however they will hit gold. All white ones are very nice.
I think you answered your question pretty much yourself. If its not your style (in which case you wouldn't have asked the question to begin with), such a piece is really hard to work into any wardrobe. Also, never ever buy anything just because the price seems good! Ask yourself if you would buy that shirt in the same style for 10$ in the mall. Would that shirt make you stop and say "damn, nice design. I would love to get my hands on a higher quality version of this"?...
^ Thanks. Porte Monnaie Wallets
phillie, the leather in the last post are Francois Leon. He makes incredible jackets. These are Anna smit,