or Connect

Posts by MS007

Its good that you ask, because those are absolutely not acceptable for a man under any circumstances! I realize you are rather new to this, but this is a big fauxpas.It doesn't bear thinking about what could have happened.
Oficial petition to make this the new Banner of SWD! [[SPOILER]]
cringe.
I find it somewhat distasteful when someone gets rebuked if all one can wish for is having two legs like everyone else. cmon, all of you know about hirshs medical condition, is a little common decency too much to ask for?
stampd. Stumbled over their site some time ago and bookmarked that bomber. http://www.stampdla.com/shop/ also like this han k trench strong peir vibe!
I really like that elaborate scheme to regularly get stitchy interested in this thread and having him eventually turn to buy a pair of SWD boots. And everyone is playing his role so convincing!read that as jet while skimming. Would have been genius to first tell off that other guy and then fueling that whole thing again!
what sinned is missing the most is any intuition for combining these pieces. Its an incongruent mixture of a bunch of SF approved items. If you were new I would advice to lurk more. mitchels fit is really nice!
this thread is great. I would love to see more