or Connect

Posts by AriGold

Looking good is a legit reason. Feeling good is even better! I feel good naked so sometimes I just go with that.
health problems are just an excuse to enable yourself to splurge on shoes. Walking on fairly flat shoes that are firm will be fine for most people. In fact some barefoot walking will probably do most people good!
I hope my suits ship. If not, then better luck next time. I love your prudent approach to inventory management RRL Clothing.
I hope my damn order schipps
agree with oli here, almost everyone can find OTR shoes that fit well enough to not make any visual difference which can't necessarily be said for clothes.
Any dudes hauling RLBL from the recent sale?!
ok the desperate dude before was pretty hilarious, but the jokes since then unfortunately are not even funny and just messing up this thread!
Wow bought two black label suits and two purple label ties. What do you all think of the shawl collar on the RLBL tux? Is it too thin? I'm undecided if I should keep.
damn carmine's are nice!
where do you guys get your shoe trees from? looking for a cheap source for alden and crockett and jones shoes...