or Connect

Posts by AriGold

So i haven't bought alden shoes for like 4 years... noticed that the price of them is alot higher now. Where is the best place to get a good deal / sale for aldens? I remember buying my Indy Boots for $345 and cordovan boots for like $505....
interestingly neither of you post on styleforum regarding clothes/style anymore...
So I am disappointed on not buying AAPL at around $93.. Instead I am still sitting on a loss of around 15% on SPWR currently around $29. Despite those lovely/nasty republicans, I like SPWR's exposure globally, which should mitigate some of the regulatory risks. The other question is, should I be in SCTY given that I am a fan of Musk's genius? I still think SPWR is the better business...
If we wanna play that game, I'm in FUEL at 14.50, now around $17. SPWR at $32.30, now $29. AMZN at $303, now $330. Thinking about rebalancing FUEL to get some CRTO and adding FB and NKE for the long term...
what are your concerns on the solar industry long term? margin squeeze through competition and commoditization? I think SPWR is quite innovative especially with the LCPV tech... but hardware is challenging. Long term solar has to be the way to go in terms of satisfying the growing energy demands of the world.
wow carmina's are so beautiful I cannot wait to get more... or should i get aldens
KMI is a sick cunt company. will do well long term IMO. SPWR can be had for a bargain.
the bureau doesn't do black friday. everyday is black in ireland.
Up for sale is a Polo RL navy blazer, in a 100% wool flannel with gold buttons. Worn twice, but not for me. RRP was $1095 but bought it on 30% off... looking to offload to a better home. Condition is excellent, almost brand new and kept in a vacuum bag. $600USD shipped internationally, but discount shipping for Aus buyers.
mate they will be water resistant to some extent, but no boots can be entirely waterproof unless they're proper goretex/equivalent. Try filling up your sink and putting your snowdens in the sink, and im sure after a while the water will seep through.