or Connect

Posts by AriGold

I personally find that the Ralph Lauren Black Label Anthony cut fits me perfectly off the rack! Not ridiculously strong in the shoulders either, but some may disagree here perhaps.
@GloStiX I think you should just wear what fits you best and makes you feel like a million bucks. I used to go for a really slim fit, but i was 6'2" and only 165lbs, but now I'm 195lbs with muscle and realise that a little more room allows for excellent drape and actually accentuates my physique more than a slim fit. In a way you can tell that I'm actually jacked, without it being skin tight. Some really skinny guys wear a slim suit, and while it's not the look i like,...
How did you guys like my new movie? Did you find it as nostalgic as I did? I miss the guys. I haven't popped into the TWAT threat yet, but can anyone guess what watch I was wearing? Let's hug it out, bitches. Ari Gold Oh and Emily Ratajkowski is such a babe.
is that watch $140k?!?!?
Why don't you ask him for his rolex and cash AND his car and possibly his wife.
OK so I have an omega speedmaster. Thinking of adding in either: - Rolex Submariner (No-Date) Pros: Classic, works with any outfit, won't look dated in the next 50 years Cons: Already have a black speedmaster and this may be too similar in a small collection, slightly ubiquitous. OR - Rolex GMT-Master II (Blue/black) Pros: Unique world first two tone ceramic, GMT/date function, in the context of starting my collection it adds more interest with the color scheme, less...
Wow frank. great watch. you've certainly upgraded your tastes over the years!!
THinking of getting an IWC portguese chrono OR a portuguese automatic 7 days. I heard that the automatic 7 days has an upgraded movement this year so that its more accurate. Which one should I cop, given the approximately 3k price differential?!
are u being serious bro? I wore gats with a suit last time.... actually looks so shit
I didn't even think GATs were nice looking, let alone cost $500! Then i bought a pair to test it out.