or Connect

Posts by AriGold

thinking about taking a stake in yahoo... why is it so cheap when their stake in BABA is worth like 25B, they have 10B of cash post baba sell down, and Y!Japan stake worth around 5BN? not to mention core business generating some level of profits and FCF. I'm new to US stocks so this puzzles me.
I'm looking at getting some YHOO... looking too cheap based on sum of parts even when accounting for taxes. What am I missing?
TWTR a dog? really? other than your buy price what's wrong with it.
I'm in my 20s, but I don't diversify in the traditional sense. I find maybe 5-6 of the best opportunities and go hard at them. High conviction of course but it means I have to research the hell out of it. But that isn't hard for me because it's part of my job.Mostly look at high growth opportunities with very sound businesses/management. Definitely not your "bluechips" but I also do like to buy leaders in the tech space as it tends to be a "winner take all" kind of...
Anyone here have thoughts into FUEL? it looks undervalued atm.
SPWR bounced off 200 day about a week ago. It's my play on the solar theme. Anyone else have any views/or interest in solar?
quartz is beautiful. for the ladies I think it's a highly viable choice.
Wow Cyc, that looks fucking cool. great choice for a watch.
nice jacket there cox! i think with a bit of work they will look great. How much are sartore jackets if you don't mind me asking? I work really close to there so might check it out. Romp, I am trying to budget so that I can visit you guys hopefully before summer for some linen. Great to see that mens fashion in Australia is really picking up. Although theres some ways to go, it feels like its the start of a renaissance period when compared to 5 years ago!
SCTY has the benefit of Elon Musk, but I am about to pick up some SPWR for their innovation in this space. Just took a nibble on AMZN too. both have strong long term potential.