or Connect

Posts by AriGold

LOL so true. I remember all the jokes about him "needing help"
Yay!!! I hope someone does buy it. such a nice suit.
RLBL grey sharkskin suit in size 42R. Worn around 3 times but in EXCELLENT condition. Original pant hem is intact (can be let down or taken up further if required) Pants are size 35 (drop 7) but have taken them in about 1" in the waist but can be let out or taken in accordingly. Pants have side pull tabs which looks super awesome. RRP of $1895, paid $1290 for it. Still being sold...
These are how Evisu 2000 fits on me, anything close to that fit? How would you describe the fit? slim? Relaxed? it has a moderate taper which I like.
I'm looking for a pair of jeans that will work well being dressed up i.e. with a shirt to a bar, but still want something high quality, preferably selvage and japanese denim, and plain pockets and sick fading. Should be somewhat tapered, but enough room in the thighs for comfort without a vintage cut. I can't wear brands like SLP or DH or even APC new standards because the thighs are too slim, and if i size up, the waist is too big. Evisu 2000 fit me perfectly though.
I'm interested in a burgundy 5zip but I'm afraid I'll need a large 52 or a slim 54!
Mate it fits perfectly there! as it gets broken it it will drape even better. Don't need to size down. Look what happened to me!! It looks great on you and i actually quite like the properties of the calf too!!
Fok which one is your favourite jacket out of all of them? you should do a consolidated post on all the leathers you have that would be sick!
trashy can be good for attracting a certain kind of women