or Connect

Posts by AriGold

OMG Martin place. Snipers all around.So scared They just arrested a man with a handgun near the area.Bomb scares everywhere.Not sure if any of the rumours are true but frightening.All our offices are in lock down.Can't even get lunch. Have to eat vegemite and peanut butter in the kitchen. All the bread ran out too.
I just wear a linen shirt and a linen suit and cycle to work. This works well especially when you finish off downhill and the breeze really keeps you cool. The biggest downside is the crotch wear, so I have them reinforced.
Great photos there henry!
I've decided to sell the carmina forest suedes... in my sig
hey guys, I have decided to sell my suede Carminas. If any aussies are keen I'll have them shipped out for free. http://www.styleforum.net/t/443867/carmina-snuff-suede-semi-brogues-uk9
A pair of Snuff Suede Semi Brogues. They're a tad on the small size for me, and I've worn them twice, and have toe taps installed on them. Amazing shoes, and Carmina's suede are extremely buttery soft. Free shipping within Australia!
I wear UK9 in INCA - it is really snug in the instep, and snug in the toebox. Would UK9 in RAIN work for me?
How does the rain last look? Does it have the same effect as forest?
damn this thread sucks. its' just become a "my dick is bigger/wider than yours" without being entertaining.
wow those are some massive feet, in contrast with my slim suede shoes.