or Connect

Posts by AriGold

what kind of conditioner do you use for cordovan and ankles?
Unlikely, yes. But it's tail risks that will cause me to have prolonged capital loss. (I'm long only)
I think the biggest risk if the EU actually falls apart with france and the dutch calling their own referendums and then uncertainty remains for another 3 years+
bump
Bad luck there Master-class, noone could've seen that coming. My buys at 102 and 114 have turned out to be pretty damn sweet. Not to be greedy but I definitely saw upside to the buy-out price, but I cannot be greedy...
AAPL is my largest position. Still buying at these prices. Inevitably replacement cycles will shorten, but I think price has been an overreaction. Cheap Chinese phones still don't compare to AAPL.
looks like a stitching hole. If you can return it and get a replacement pair for the same price, i would do that, otherwise I think its OK to keep for an $80 saving! just put some wax in there and conditioner, and polish it off
I haven't bought a pair of Alden since 2012 (esp since the USD has strengthened a lot since then), but every time i put them on i feel like a million bucks ha!
i think theres place for alden in every wardrobe. They're amazing
wow i wonder how many people would kick drew's ass if they ever met him in real life?