or Connect

Posts by Rick's Tailoring

These are what I have in 40R sport coats. The measurements and details are included in the pics. Let me know if you have any questions. The price is $520 shipping included. I could cut it $10, but then i would have to bunch up the coats, and not send a venanzi hanger. It is up to you, but i would prefer to send them nicely, as i think the extra cost is worth not getting a wrinkled up coat. I will be making a thread later today with more socks, as you guys seem quite...
Thanks nmprisons - yes i a going through the 60 or so pm's I've gotten since last night. I should get through answering them all today. Please be patient. Good news though, I can get the umbrellas into priority mail long boxes, so the shipping at least domestically should not be too much. I was a little worried that that would be some huge surcharge for the awkward shape.
Hello Style Forum - Last fall we purchased the remains of an amazing store in NYC, Venanzi. Truly top-of-the-line clothing. The sport coats in the pictures are made by Belvest and St. Andrews (label is Venanzi), to the best of my knowledge. I have read that on style forum, and while I have no way of confirming that, they are most certainly top end handmade Italian goods. The retails on the sport coats is $1750-$3500. I am asking $500 plus shipping. I do have many...
In KC there are very few choices for high-end clothing that SF's like. You can come see us out in Overland Park, We are a discount store but carry many high end brands, that we cant really mention in our advertising but you would definitely know them. There is no real high-end in KC, people just aren't willing to pay the prices, its a bit of a shame, but that's the reality. We try to get high end clothing for 50-70% off at least. We just bought the inventory from one of...
Thats big news in the clothing industry... and yes Oxxford is owned by Spencer Hayes, but he doesnt touch it. I was watching the Matt Lauer documentary they did about obama 6 or 7 months ago, and as he was getting out of his limo his tie rolled over and you could see the oxxford crest on the tie. That was only a couple of weeks into his presidency and he had already moved to oxxford. But you probably would too...
Quote: Originally Posted by rock130 I have a question regarding alterations, I already buy short but I feel it still runs about an inch to an inch and half past my seat, so i was wondering can you shorten the length of your suit jacket? If so does it ruin the structure of the jacket? A good tailor should have no problem shortening a well made coat. We do it all the time in our shop. You just want to make sure the pockets are above your waistline...