or Connect

Posts by Rick's Tailoring

Here are the solids you guys have been asking about. I should have plenty for everyone interested. My only concern is the pinks, not as many of those as the others. I'll give you 1 free if you purchase 5, although the free one cannot be the 100% cashmere, I only have the 8 pairs posted, so those are first come first serve, as with the pinks. The wool and silks are $20 (retail $65), the cashmere and silk are $35 (retail $125), and the 100% cashmere are $50 (retail $200)....
Quote: Originally Posted by Chargersfan So, someone has 20 or 30 min to buy something or else? Memo to self, if you're ever unfortunate enough to find yourself in Kansas City ^^^ avoid. I believe you misunderstood me, you can browse all day and buy absolutely nothing, you just need to be pleasant, i.e. not a jerk to me for doing my job. If you come acting like a jerk, you have about 45min, then you will be completely ignored, and I suppose...
Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 ^^ It's unbelievable that some people don't understand these basic concepts of proper, polite behaviour and interactions with others. Must have something to do with people growing up with the anonymity of the internet ? I will admit I give younger guys a bit of a break on men's store culture...(i.e. hello, goodbye) In Kansas City there are very few left. There used to be one on every corner. And if your...
As a 3rd generation saleman/owner/operator of a mens store, its our duty to say hello to everyone who walks in the door. You can say, "just browsing" and I'll let you browse for 15 min. or so and come back, "need any help finding sizes?", "no just browsing". another 20 min, and I'll ask again. Even if the person again replies, "just browsing" I will strike up a conversation and figure if the customer wants something that i can find, or if not, maybe he should be on his...
Here are all the Argyle socks I have. Many colors and styles. They retailed for $40, I am asking $15 for them, this includes shipping to the CONUS. Please add $5 to your order for international. They are all over-the-calf, 85% Wool, 15% nylon. SA = size available. I am posting this thread and taking the sunday and monday off. I will go through the emails as they came in and will sell them accordingly. I have many of some, and just a few of others. Happy Fourth of July to...
These are the gloves from the store Venanzi it NYC. I am not sure of the maker, maybe one of you guys know. I am selling the for basically 75% off the retail prices. There are a couple new ones, or different sizes of earlier one. This is everything I have left. thanks - jeff
Quote: Originally Posted by SirSuturesALot The rules prohibit bidding. First come, first serve. Well, that answered that. thanks, I think i read that earlier, but I thought you guys might consider it fairer to accept bids.
Here are the factory tags. The brown and blue plaid didn't have. Not sure why. There is also of pic of my measurement. I do measure at the longest point, figure that is the most consistent. But if I'm wrong please correct me. Any info in appreciated. One a side note, I am about to post the scarves and gloves. Would you guys rather I set a price and let you all fight over who is first? Or open them up to bids from people? A few people, names withheld, tried to offer up...
Do you want just the inner venanzi label, or the factory label in the pockets? These coats are all the same, but there is a different make, I just don't have 40R left in it. Quote: Originally Posted by PocketCircle Do you have pics of inner labels? thanks
These are what I have in 40R sport coats. The measurements and details are included in the pics. Let me know if you have any questions. The price is $520 shipping included. I could cut it $10, but then i would have to bunch up the coats, and not send a venanzi hanger. It is up to you, but i would prefer to send them nicely, as i think the extra cost is worth not getting a wrinkled up coat. I will be making a thread later today with more socks, as you guys seem quite...