or Connect

Posts by marco_rol

Ami, thanks for being such a gracious host (as always). Gus, thanks for organizing (again). Great to see a few familiar faces and to meet several new ones.
YeahYea, I wonder the same thing. Maybe we need a secret sign or something?
[quote. Also, as much as you could say this about any city, is SF considered a more or less formal type of place when it comes to business (medical field)? Thanks and I look forward to meeting some igents soon.[/quote] SF is an extremely casual city. I typically where a suit or odd jacket/trousers & tie to work and I rarely see more than a dozen men wearing coat and tie on any given day.
Yes, but only one for yourself (in appreciation for organizing this soirée ;-)
Gus, Add me to the list - I'll be attending (I work 2 blocks away and just joined the club, so no excuse for missing this one ;-). Mark
There is a garage just around the corner from Wingtip on Clay after Montgomery and another on Pine between Montgomery & Kearney (a couple of blocks from Wingtip). I'd call Wingtip and ask them for recommendations.
Yeah, that's my reaction now every time I see a photo of myself as well - getting old sucks.
I vote for Naples
Guys, outstanding event so far. Fok, Gus, Kevin, et al, great to finally meet all of you. Looking forward to today's activities. You should make this an annual soirée.
Oh wait, some guy just walked in wearing a suit, tie AND a pocket square. Gotta be an SF baller. I mean what are the odds?