or Connect

Posts by rothko

I'm guessing that only a handful of style forum regulars are also regulars on slashdot.  In any case, this ought to be pretty handy and it sounds like it just might work: A robot that "irons" your shirts http://www.innovations-report.com/html....50.html And the slashdot thread: http://slashdot.org/article....tid=216
I am a size 8.5... but, I don't think I could pull off an outfit with these shoes
shhhhhhh... Please everyone, no more comments about Jantzen. If the word gets out, it'll take Ricky 2 months to make my shirts...plus, at some point he'll realize that he can jack up the price it'll still be bargin. So, for the sake of the-satorial-deal-that-is-too-good-to-b-true, no more posts about J a n t z e n.
marc237: good idea. a castle or a garden sounds like an ideal place. Perhaps if she "found" the ring somehow, it has an inscription that only she would recognize. LA Guy: You bring up a great point that Spain will be swarming with tourist. It's unlikely that we'll make it further than an hour north of Madrid so we probably won't make it to Galicia. Somehow I'll have to convince all the tourist to leave a castle at sunset... hmmm.... It sounds like both of you guys have...
*bump* any thoughts? anyone?
I'm going to be traveling through Spain for about 3 weeks following my upcoming graduation.  I will be visitting these cities roughly in this order: Barcelona, Madrid, Seville, Granada, as well as a lot of small cities on the coast between Seville and Granada A few questions for the board: Is Spain known for any sartorial wonders that I should look into?  Are there any items manufactured in Spain that are a bargain?  (in the same way peccary goods are cheaper in...
if you're really out of shape, or if you haven't lifted in a long time, the soreness can last up to 2 or 3 days. The first time I did a thorough squat workout, I couldn't walk up stairs for a day. If you've been working out regularly, the soreness shouldn't last longer than a day. If it last longer than that, its your bodies way of telling you to back off. I'm sure you've heard this already, but, drink lots of water, make sure you're eating enough protein (1 gram for...
its too bad that you don't have 8.5 size feet...
Hi gregory, I ordered a shirt in that same fabric last week (w/ the British spread collar). Can you post a picture of your shirt so I can get an idea of what to expect? Thanks
IMHO, not really worth it. I have a very similar sweater from Banana Republic for $20 (down from ~$60). I just don't think there's anything too special about the styling of this sweater.