or Connect

Posts by khaltire

Hi all. Selling a custom made moto style jacket with some very unique twists on a classic moto jacket. Made in black soft lamb leather. Fits a bit too tight on me. My loss is your gain. Measurements are as follows Chest: 19 to 19.25 inches pit to pit Stomach: 17.5" across (5 inches down from pit) Bottom: 18" across Length: 24.5 top of collar to bottom (not including 0.75 inch back extension) Shoulder: 16.5" across back Sleeve: 24.25" Has been worn a dozen times. Still...
Hey guys, long time since I posted her last! Anyways, thought I would share a new wallet I have made, vegetable tanned leather with a reddish brown stain, hand stitched with wax nylon thread. Wallet is inspired by Devilish Russet wallet, this is a bifold, vertical card holder style.The leather is incredible, nice and stuff and really is impressive in person. Its should to wear in beautifully over time. Enjoy
Price drop $199 shipped. Thanks
Bump, still for sale
Waist: 39 cm (x2) Front Rise: 25.5 cm Back Rise: 35.5 cm Thigh: 28.5 cm (x2) Inseam: 81 cm Leg Opening: 22cm (x2) Measurements derived from this method: http://blueingreensoho.com/site/inde...30&Itemi d=41
Price drop, now $225. Very unique pair of jeans. Do not sleep people, big price drop today. PM me if you want the measurements, if you are interested. Thanks!
Price drop $250 shipped
Here are some pics, very hard to show the color accurately since I took them at night with flash. The first pic when I made this thread was outdoors in natural light. They denim is a deep purplish blue, typical japanese denim. Don't sleep, these jeans aren't as common as most you see on this board! Also, the wear is very very minimal, no fading or anything yet, so don't be worried about that.
Just putting these up to see if anyone wants em, I think Im going to size down in them, and go for the women's cut (26, but only if I can sell these). If anyone is interested, please PM or post here. Selling for $265 shipped with Paypal. Worn for 2 weeks, no odors, stains or anything. They really are beautiful, not getting rid of them, just swapping them cause they are really really nice and I want a more fitted pair. They are a deep purplish blue color, very nice. Heres a...