or Connect

Posts by Dexstar

Quote: Originally Posted by PG2G Blue in Green lists the 5010XX 6x6 as being available either Raw or One Wash. Its fairly safe to assume that the existence of a one wash means that the raw is unsanforized, because there'd be no reason to one wash a sanforized denim. skulls are in fact sanforized... but its a "soft" sanforization that shrinks a bit more than regular sanforized jeans
**Double thread cuz first one had wrong size in title.. SORRY** If you've been around for atleast a month, you know how great these jeans are. You also know that you cant get these arcs AND TAB anymore. So here they are, never worn by me, just recieved fron another member, but didnt fit. worn 9-10 times by previous owner, size 31, no alterations or signs of fading, barely any creases. $210 shipped obo Measurements: Waist 16" across the waistband Inseam...
If you've been around for atleast a month, you know how great these jeans are. You also know that you cant get these arcs AND TAB anymore. So here they are, never worn by me, just recieved fron another member, but didnt fit. worn 9-10 times by previous owner, size 31, no alterations or signs of fading, barely any creases. $210 shipped obo Measurements: Waist 16" across the waistband Inseam 34" Thigh 11.5" Front Rise 10" Back Rise 14" Leg Opening...
slo sufu is betta than no sufu
well they look like they fit great in the pic hit me up if u ever decide to sell what size are they btw, and whats your nrmal size?
sell me your SDAs! i saw ur wdywt... did u taper them?
Samurai S5000VX seem to have a versatile cut... Seems people are able to control how slim, or not, they want the fit to be pretty successfully...
i think edwin does good washes
pocket tees!
Quote: Originally Posted by TokenIndianKid no retard, if you read the original post you would have noticed that he said that he can find everything else EXCEPT denim in his waist size way to go on the reading comprehension, you must be getting (or have got) your masters degree in not reading consicely and jumping to conclusions. Hey no ones telling u not to smoke urself stupid... tho it sonds like its too late..