or Connect

Posts by gordon jraber

Quote: Originally Posted by Jacob_G Looking for the same ~.~ triple works permanent indigo. google it.
anyone have trouble ordering from the surface to air site? i keep getting error messages and my visa wont go through.
thinking about ordering a pair of shoes from surface to air but not sure if i should get a 43 or 44. i wear 10.5 in vans classics and 43 in spring courts. any help is appreciated. also, UK 9 in doc martens.
Quote: Originally Posted by beowolf Saving up my pennies..... arent those the regular achellies?
looking for a nice pair of jeans to wear in the summer. something slim but not skinny and not baggy. im in texas and not only is it hot (the temperature is usually around 100F) but it's also super humid. any recommendations?
looking for a nice pair of jeans to wear in the summer. something slim but not skinny and not baggy. im in texas and not only is it hot (the temperature is usually around 100F) but it's also super humid. any recommendations?
any codes for revolve?
are the somets still available? $150?
how does stan smith adidas fit compared to clarks DB? if i wear a 9.5 in DB what would you reccomend for a pair of stan smiths?
Quote: Originally Posted by mattt Just got this APC jacket.. shoes look nice. details, please.