or Connect

Posts by Icehawk

I have an appreciation for black shoes and may be adding a new pair today to the collection.
Quote: Originally Posted by Hans Cater I couldn't agree better with you that. But I personally I'm not really into Zegna, i prefer other brands, no offense. I'm considering a pair of XXX GY double monks - list was $1k, what "real" value do members place on this line? I've done searches but actually there is little discussion about Zegna or the Zefer partnership just references to non existant threads.
Who's the maker? I love those details, does it also have a throat latch?
Quote: Originally Posted by razl I bought an item from Yoox that was the last one when I bought it. I happen to check online while I had the last item and it was listed as sold-out. I ended up returning it and, voila!, about a week later it was available. I thought that may be it - still why do the two different country selections show totally different merch?
So this thread stickied at the top of the forum was no help?
Another weird one - a blazer I kinda like was available then "sold out" a few months ago but now is available again in the sale? Also using the UK link vs US link have totally different items! Bizarre.
Looks a size too big
PoP - what are those? They look like (poor) works in progress or something a one eyed person would make. Ew.
SC= Sport Coat I don't have any notes regarding model so probably not labelled, it was something I tried on. I don't know much about Valentino but thought I'd give you the little heads up I can re:fit.
Quote: Originally Posted by oaw01 I don't know if it's any good or the fit however, I can return it unlike fucking shit ass gilt. Solid navy - wool/mohair - I need a good beater suit since I'm anal about my RLBLs http://www.overstock.com/Clothing-Sh...6/product.html Holee shit.. Bluefly wants $1k for the romas http://www.bluefly.com/Valentino-Men...Z1aas/list.fly If I recall right we're about the same size - I tried on a...