or Connect

Posts by Icehawk

Quote: Originally Posted by Nicola I'd be careful with this. There are more athletic cut suits but the slim are often not high drop. Worse you may end up having to size up the jacket then the pants are even worse. Huh? 99% of the suits I've seen that are truly slim are at least drop 7 if not 8. Which BLOWS. I'm a slim 36S but definitely NOT a 29 waist, who is that isn't 16? I just wish the pants were always available seperate as I've had...
Quote: Originally Posted by in stitches i have a pair of brown loafers from that line. they are great no? beautiful finsh, meticulous detailing, and super comfortable I'd agree although not perfect, they are definitely a step up in construction and finish over the Guccis I own. My only complaint is that one of the heels is not properly level so I may need to have a good cobbler look at that. Quote: Originally Posted by...
My new kicks, Zegna XXX double monks.
Quote: Originally Posted by Achilles_ Who makes them? I have a single monk in brown from C&J. I like them, I just wish the buckle was silver Zegna XXX Couture - I really love the details on the buckles btw.
Quote: Originally Posted by Achilles_ I like I would prefer them in very dark brown though I wouldn't mind a second pair in brown either
No love for these? Bought them yesterday
Try Fels Naptha - it works on a lot of very tough stains including oil, you can find it at the grocery store and it looks like a bar of soap.
Quote: Originally Posted by aphextwin07 "black shoes should only be worn to a funeral" quote by someone i can't remember, sums up my thoughts on the topic perfectly. And black suits too, right?
Your socks in particular look quite nice, good luck on Styleforum!
Quote: Originally Posted by lasbar Do you work as a doorman for Charvet by any chance?