or Connect

Posts by Icehawk

Zegna Couture XXX Chisel Toe Black Double Monkstraps in size US 8D These are my dream shoes (see my avatar!) but the reality of bringing them home is I need the 8E version... worn just a few times to confirm my worst fears these are essentially new. My loss, your gain. Retail on them was $1,000, offering for half price with free shipping in the continental US. These will come in a non-Zegna shoe bag packed properly to assure a damage free arrival with pictured cedar...
For sale an AT&T unlocked Apple iPhone 5 in Space Grey with 16gb of storage. Ready to go @ $225 shipped! For a full selection of photos: https://imgur.com/a/DkoTn
$20+free shipping in US. Heck forgot I even had these. Nice frames IMO.
AT&T iPhone 4S 16gb Black, excellent condition - no scratches or damage. Can include accessories if requested. $225 shipped to lower 48. Phone is running iOS 6.x, not sure exact version number but it is a jailbreakable revision.
FRAME ONLY! Ray Ban model RB 3382 "Cockpit" in Gunmetal size These are like new - had prescription lens installed (and ^*&! lost the original lenses) but recently had Lasik and don't need these. Probably wore them 6 times. Includes RB hybrid case. Free USPS shipping to lower 48.
Rimless rectangle model RB 3192 Gray lens size 53-17-130. Inlcudes Ray Ban semi-hard case and Ray Ban cleaning cloth. Barely worn - been sitting on these forever, someone should enjoy them. Purchased at Sunglass Hut SoBe c2003, they have attended Ultra . MSRP was $120 new, yours for $45 + 6 shipping anywhere USPS flat rate ships to.
For sale: AT&T iPhone 4 black 16gb OS 5.1.1 currently can upgrade to 6.0 for you prior to sending if preferred NO SIM Has a small scratched spot on front, not really noticeable in normal use but I did try to show it as best as possible $225 shipped in the US with no accessories, can include a cable/plug if needed.
No, AT&T or T-Mobile only. I'll call this one of my free bumps since I should have just edited the original post... ooops.
Very good condition iPhone 3GS black 8gb for sale, currently on OS 5.01 (jailbreakable) and at the "setup a new phone" screen. One minor scratch on face not visible in normal usage. $175 with free shipping in 48 states. item is SOLD Excellent condition iPod silver 5th gen 16gb for sale. Barely used with a few minor scratches on face not visible in normal usage. $100 with free shipping in 48 states. item is SOLD I have a brand new charge plug & cable for the...
I don't have a problem playing with the rules but I think the examples are not handsome.