or Connect

Posts by Icehawk

$20+free shipping in US. Heck forgot I even had these. Nice frames IMO.
AT&T iPhone 4S 16gb Black, excellent condition - no scratches or damage. Can include accessories if requested. $225 shipped to lower 48. Phone is running iOS 6.x, not sure exact version number but it is a jailbreakable revision.
FRAME ONLY! Ray Ban model RB 3382 "Cockpit" in Gunmetal size These are like new - had prescription lens installed (and ^*&! lost the original lenses) but recently had Lasik and don't need these. Probably wore them 6 times. Includes RB hybrid case. Free USPS shipping to lower 48.
Rimless rectangle model RB 3192 Gray lens size 53-17-130. Inlcudes Ray Ban semi-hard case and Ray Ban cleaning cloth. Barely worn - been sitting on these forever, someone should enjoy them. Purchased at Sunglass Hut SoBe c2003, they have attended Ultra . MSRP was $120 new, yours for $45 + 6 shipping anywhere USPS flat rate ships to.
For sale: AT&T iPhone 4 black 16gb OS 5.1.1 currently can upgrade to 6.0 for you prior to sending if preferred NO SIM Has a small scratched spot on front, not really noticeable in normal use but I did try to show it as best as possible $225 shipped in the US with no accessories, can include a cable/plug if needed.
No, AT&T or T-Mobile only. I'll call this one of my free bumps since I should have just edited the original post... ooops.
Very good condition iPhone 3GS black 8gb for sale, currently on OS 5.01 (jailbreakable) and at the "setup a new phone" screen. One minor scratch on face not visible in normal usage. $175 with free shipping in 48 states. item is SOLD Excellent condition iPod silver 5th gen 16gb for sale. Barely used with a few minor scratches on face not visible in normal usage. $100 with free shipping in 48 states. item is SOLD I have a brand new charge plug & cable for the...
I don't have a problem playing with the rules but I think the examples are not handsome.
Now you can finally sleep in style like Barney Stinson: http://cbs.seenon.com/how-i-met-your-mother-suitjama/detail.php?p=361783&v=cbs- Check out the dope peak lapels!
The unlined sleeves don't seem to a be an issue - when putting on the jacket my shirtsleeves just need a tug to pull them all the way out (and I do that with any jacket). Didn't notice any weirdness when removing the jacket like the sleeve being pulled inside-out. It's not as smooth as a lined sleeve but defintely not a showstopper either IMO.