or Connect

Posts by rjsphd

Has anyone tried the Brooks Brothers Horween wingtips now on the website and compared them to Marlows? Understand they are C&J, too. I am curious about fit, finish. Don't own either and trying to decide on one or the other. /Users/pensieve/Desktop/Screen Shot 2015-10-20 at 12.40.08 PM.png
/+1 and I have tried quite a few.
Beautiful Glencoes. What is the leather?
stunning shoe!
Snagged the dark Riviera jacket at the sales price. It is just as described: plush hand, great shoulder, nice pic stitching, wonderful cut. Arrived quickly with great hanger and bag. Thanks Ben.
I have moths in my house. Doing my best to get rid of them, but have paid the price with some wool clothes. I have a pair of new Heshung boots with wool tops. Anything I can spray on them to keep the little buggers away?
Ben, when will the site be up again?
Does anyone know for sure who makes these Horween brogues for BB? http://www.brooksbrothers.com/Peal-Co.®-Broque/MH00471,default,pd.html?dwvar_MH00471_Color=DKBR&contentpos=18&cgid=0522
My understanding is that both Abbarchi and Ugolini make trips to NYC, but their prices are higher in the US.
My last order from Abbarchi was one shirt. I think it was around 170 euro delivered to the US, but don't quote me on that. I had him make an adjustment by pointing to where I wanted some extra material in a photo and it came out just right. I adore Florence, but did not find compelling off-the-rack clothes in my size rather large size. I paid homage at Tie Your Tie or whatever it is now called now and found superb quality, but nothing that made me want to drop serious...