or Connect

Posts by rjsphd

Do they fit like a real US11?
New Mantellassi boots with Norvegese stitching size 11UK/12US. Will sell or trade for Chelsea boots or double monks in size US 11.
What I would order. Congrats
what I would order. Congrats.
Very happy. Ordered my Heschung Genet boots on Wednesday and had them in hand Thursday night. They are replacing a very similar 10 yr old pair of Heschung shoes I bought at Wilkes Bashford that are the most comfortable kicks I wear. The key is the rubber crepe sole. Like Butta'. Note the sizing: I wear an 11 US and the FR 9.5 fits me fine. These suckers run big.
Bought a few of these and am very happy with them. Good deal.
Really like the pics of the new sport coats, but curious about what you say above: how do half-canvas garments move and feel differently than full canvas.
This new unreturnable policy on full priced items cannot last. It will eat into their orders and this is a public company that needs revenue growth.
They are E width, just long
Did Lobb change it's sizing in the last few years? I have a few Lobbs from years ago and took a 10.5 every time--I normally wear a US 11.. I just picked up a 10.5 William II on ebay and they are too large, clearly sized as a US 11.5. Did I miss something?