or Connect

Posts by Mr_Incognito

Creed Vintage Tabarome.
Creed Windsor
Lanvin Scandal - Amazing Leather Fragrance
Nice Sulka Tie http://www.ebay.com/itm/MENS-SULKA-DESIGNER-WOVEN-SILK-TIE-SILVER-HERRINGBONE-DIAGONAL-STRIPED-/110962222760?pt=UK_Ties&hash=item19d5dd26a8
Bel Ami. I get a similar vibe to Dunhill Blend 30 but Blend 30 seems a little better.
I don't think I would be offended if the person next to me was wearing this fragrance It is hard to describe this fragrance. I was expecting it to be really foul and unbearable so I tested it on a strip first and it turned out to be quite interesting and unique. So, I tried it on my skin. The whole day I was was trying to inhale to see how it smells, then automatically stop inhaling in between, then repeat over and over again.Metallic, slightly milky, aquatic, and like...
SÉCRÉTIONS MAGNIFIQUES and I like it.
Vintage Derby
It reminds me of my childhood as well, the smell of soaps when I was a kid and my mom getting me ready for school. I have the Vintage version of this scent and it appears quite feminine and doesn't last more than 30 minutes on my skin. It's not worthy of a full bottle but a nice change of pace nonetheless.
Van Cleef and Arpels pour Homme