or Connect

Posts by Mr_Incognito

Thanks StephenHero, I like the extensive use of details in the last piece.
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenHero My new favorite artist. Care to share the prices that these pieces command in the market?
Does someone write original content for your website or is it syndicated? I would suggest that instead of relying completely on someone else, you should try to do things yourself and see which things work and which do not. No SEO guy would know your industry better than you or be as commited as you. You can compare it to developing your own style, it can be done either by youself by keeping in mind your tastes and preferences or you can hire a stylist. Now, if you try...
How frequently do you update your website and do you find your website to be easy to navigate or not?
Price Drop.
Price Drop.
Another very good ringer that comes to mind is this tune from The Chemical Brothers. IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g....
Price Drop.
Quote: Originally Posted by CaymanS This woman is a super duper freak in bed. Really no need to say more about this. Her heel thickness is proportional to her thick thighs, must be fatal if she steps on someone.
He doesn't appear to be a professional rider, there was no need for him to be riding on the edge and his speed was also quite low to cause an accident. But the end result was really scary, my best wishes to the guy.