or Connect

Posts by Mr_Incognito

More than a great deal on this bag I need some good tips from you to score some nice thrifting deals.
Quote: Originally Posted by frenchy well thank you Hey frenchy, I saw the exact Dunhill bag that you posted on sale at Craigslist Toronto for $600. I am not sure if it should be called thrifting at that price or are you selling it for that price?
The emerald rings in your link are priced above their actual worth and the emerald quality also might not be the best out there. Try to get an unoiled emerald if you can and I would say look for vintage rings from top jewelers like Cartier, Tiffany etc. Here are a few that I can...
Orient Express by Bulgartabac, a hidden gem I would say.
Both my parents like to dress well, my father says its not expensive clothing that makes you look good but rather your personality and he definitely proved it correct, at least to me. My mother on the other hand had a lot of interest in knitting and tailoring and when I was a kid she would always make me really beautiful sweaters and coats but I didn't appreciate it very much as I wanted to dress like kids my age who wore department store clothes. I owe it to styleforum...
Quote: Originally Posted by mellowfellow TAKAHIROMIYASHITA TheSoloIst. x Oliver Peoples These remind me of Vintage Carrera and Vintage Derapage designs that are maybe the inspiration behind these frames.
Quote: Originally Posted by Cutty Have you seen these before? Cheers! These are Vintage Carrera 5491 sunglasses.
Quote: Originally Posted by TRINI I have the same Sunglasses as the guy in this picture, love them.
Quote: Originally Posted by modalsaliency Something about that guy's steampunk moustache somehow sums up Rick Owens for me. I have a slightly different view here, I think the production of leather jackets should stop here until they find a way to make a sword sharper than a Samurai sword.
Will let the picture do the talking. More details here http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...ouse-frog.html