or Connect

Posts by Mr_Incognito

Wearing Amouage Silver today.
Vintage Floris Sandalwood Toilet Water 210ml splash. Over 95% full. Smells superb. Payment via Paypal. Free USPS shipping with tracking included in asking price. Price is firm.
I thought you might like them since you seem fond of the french style of perfumery. Both Eau d'Hermes and MdM are very french smelling. MdM is not a cologne as it has a fougere type structure with lavender, musk, ambergris,civet, patchouli etc. It won't be completely wrong to call it a more refined Givenchy Gentleman.Eau d'Hermes also has a similar structure but smells different due to cumin and cardamom.
Very nice reviews.I was wondering if you have tried Eau d'Hermes, Creed Baie de Genievre and Guerlain Mouchoir de Monsieur?
New & Lingwood loafers by Edward Green going for a steal. Http://m.ebay.com/itm/NEW-LINGWOOD-Mens-Brown-Rounded-Toe-Loafers-SZ-8-5-/162099963542?nav=SEARCH
Idole de Lubin EdT.
Rarest Vintage Chanel Egoiste Cologne Concentree 100ml/3.4oz Spray. Smells amazing. Sprayer works fine. Unboxed and the cap is loose. 100% AUTHENTIC . FREE SHIPPING WITH TRACKING WITHIN USA. NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING.
Super Rare Vintage Guerlain Mouchoir de Monsieur EdT 200ml Splash. Unboxed. Smells Amazing. Stored in a cool, dry place. FREE SHIPPING WITH TRACKING WITHIN USA. NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING.
Bespoke John Lobb Paris Evening Slippers. Top quality shoes from a top quality bespoke shoemaker. Would work best for a size 9 with wide feet. Length of the outsole: 29.5 cm Heel height: 2 cm Maximum width of the sole: 10.1 cm Shoe trees not included in this sale. FREE SHIPPING.
I THINK THESE ARE A SIZE 8 BUT NOT SURE OF THE WIDTH. IF YOU LOOK AT ONE OF THE LAST COUPLE OF PICS OF THE INSIDE IT SHOWS AN 8 WITH AN UNDERLINE BELOW IT AND ALSO ANOTHER 8 AND BELOW THAT A ROMAN NUMBERAL VI WITH AND UNDERLINE BELOW THAT. THEY MEASURE 11 7/16 INCHES LONG BY 3 15/16 WIDE. THOSE COULD BE OFF AS MUCH AS 1/8TH BUT I THINK THEY ARE VERY CLOSE. THEY DO SAY 'LAST 89/C'. THE SHOES ARE IN PRETTY GOOD CONDITION OVERALL WITH WHAT I WOULD CALL NORMAL WEAR....