or Connect

Posts by Mr_Incognito

9ct Rolex Circa 1935. Very similar to Rolex Reference 2533 mentioned by John Goldberger in his book "Superlative Rolex Watches". 1954 Rolex Oyster Perpetual
C&J 6.5F UK Chelsea Boots. Worn around 10-15 times. Marked as Subs. Will be shipped with generic shoe trees & original C&J box. Small scuff on front right side of left shoe. Nothing major but thought I should mention. Price - $180 with free shipping in CONUS.
100% authentic Vintage Cartier Aviator Sunglasses 59-14-130. Made in France. Used for a few months. Have prescription lenses. Price - $250 with Free Shipping in CONUS.
C&J 6.5F UK Chelsea Boots. Worn around 10-15 times. Marked as Subs. Will be shipped with shoe trees. Small scuff on front right side of left shoe. Price - $240 with free shipping in CONUS.
I am looking to sell my Cerruti Deerskin Wallet. Never used. Top quality supple and light Deerskin leather. Made in Italy. Asking for $55 + $10 for shipping within continental US with tracking and delivery confirmation. No international shipping. Payment Via PayPal.
I am looking to sell my Vintage Creed Tabarome perfume. This perfume needs no introduction. I will not do any splits. 1) 90ml with the original Creed Tabarome flacon. 2) 60ml in the glass box as pictured. Asking for $700 for 90ml and 450 for 60ml. Shipping cost in USA is $20 with tracking and delivery confirmation. No international shipping. Payment Via PayPal.
I have for Sale my Cartier Santos sunglasses with a Sharkskin bridge. Very Rare and very expensive. I paid $1600+ for these sunglasses new. I wore them less than 10 times and they are in almost new condition. I do not see any flaws in the frame or the lenses. Top quality Cartier craftsmanship. Level 2-3 protection lens. POLARIZED. These sunglasses are not sold by Cartier anymore and their current sunglasses do not offer Level 2-3 protection. Size 61-16. Come with...
I am looking to sell my Cerruti Deerskin Wallet. Never used. Top quality supple and light Deerskin leather. Made in Italy. Asking for $55 + $10 for shipping within continental US with tracking and delivery confirmation. No international shipping. Payment Via PayPal.
I am looking to sell my two Vintage Valextra Wallets. Both wallets are in good condition. Never used. One wallet has two pin size marks that are very hard to locate and are not pin holes, just two pin size press marks. Top quality supple, light and shiny leather with matching Valextra craftsmanship. Asking for $200 for both or $100 for one + $20 for shipping within continental US with tracking and delivery confirmation. No international shipping. Payment Via PayPal.
I am looking to sell my Alfred Sargent Dark Brown Suede Shoes with Gumlite Soles. Worn 2-3 times. UK size 6.5 H Width Asking for $255 + $20 for shipping within continental US with tracking and delivery confirmation. No international shipping. Payment Via PayPal. Shoe tress and original shoe box included