or Connect

Posts by sns

ugh like because i want to preserve the aesthetics and was ugh like trying to get SEVERAL REPLACEMENT SOLES at once from the idiots in Japan.... get it¿¿¿ if not allow me to further explain: i dont mind blowing thru soles per year if i can readily replace them locally... make sense¿¿¿¿
there is no issue for u lol... for me there is... yeah the vibram part of sole is EXTREMELY THIN and u could argue as such FLIMSY. perhaps this brand targets trust fund kids demographic lol
thx but it took me a mere season to wear the vibram part down. thx for the hackneyed advice tho...
well the idiots at VISVIM refuse to sell me the replacement soles via the reseller i purchased from.... i guess they are only resolable if u want to materially change the aesthetics or ship to buttfuk Japan for over $200 for the privilege. here's sum unsolicited advice: if u actually want to wear your boots and then will have to resole them STAY THE FUK AWAY FROM VISVIM!
still waiting.... meanwhile new Visvim boots just released now offer the standard vibram sole....
the new iteration custom vibram natural colored (slight beige) w/ the visvim CROSS pattern... i was in touch w/ Vibram and they dont have anything similar and refuse to sell me the og ones... (closest they have is the 1328 in white and gray but it is totally different in every way.)
the proxy seller is now kind enough to intervene on my behalf and is attempting to order me the og soles direct from visvim.... fingers (and toes) crossed....
the idiots at VISVIM refuse to resole them bc i purchased via proxy....
i prefer to have not unique but original. but thx for your opinion.
VISVIM has decided to use a custom vibram sole with their newest folk boot iterations. why you might ask? the answer is that they are protecting themselves from knock-offs. how does one then properly resole the visvim boot when the thin custom vibram sole needs replacing? Send it back to Japan for around $200! inc ship and wait an inordinate amount of time to get back, and this is assuming you can find your receipt from a certified visvim store! I purchased mine from a...