or Connect

Posts by shootspeed

thanks man, too hot to do anything fancy and closer to what i wear these days.you missed out! the flight suit details are pretty rad.
lad musician nonnative drkshdw drkshdw
For Sale: Ann Demeulemeester Desert boots, black suede size 40.5 For reference I wear: 41 in Common Projects 8.5 in Converse 9.5 in Nike flyknit trainers Fits me fine, may also fit those with narrow but longer feet due to bulbous toe design. Only worn a handful of times, the soles are in very good condition (see pic, barely any wear, shoe trees used when not in use). Box and dust bags included. Shoe trees will not be shipped due to weight. Asking for $375 $337 $303 ...
FOR SALE: Robert Geller size 44 shirts Illusion Print and Bengal striped shirt. Fits like the usual 44/XS geller stuff. Like new. shoulder: 17" pit to pit: 20.5" sleeve length: 23.5" length: 27.25" Asking for $100 $90 $81 $72 $64 $57 $51 $45 shipped, open to offers, via PayPal.
i'd suggest reading it again. it really just deals with tolerances/qc, the presence of a slight boost near the rolloff of the tone sweep (although I'm assuming they overemphasize it), and that they go with the orange spragues due to tighter tolerances and being more consistently predictable. the tolerances would mainly affect max and lowest settings of a tone cap so your circuit analogy isn't quite comparable. that being said, i'm sure tolerances are more negligible than...
you're paying extra for the pre-soldering and parts you may not need to replace if you think it's worth it. cts pots are decent, but bourns model 82/95 pots imo are pretty godly in terms of the smoothness/ease of physical rotation. the housing is plastic and has a grounding lug instead so you don't have to worry about heating up/damaging the entire pot to solder. found this on the net about...
not too hard, some drilling required on the body and neck (pickguard holes, tuner screws, strap buttons) and basic guitar setup knowledge. you can buy a body with pickup routing of your choice, or find something with the routing you want in the in-stock gallery showcase.i've learned that a scratch awl and some patience is pretty invaluable.
i heard musikraft is pretty good quality (possibly better than warmoth), although i don't think you get as many wood options as warmoth. buying from the in stock showcase from warmoth is a good deal since you don't have to wait weeks for a custom build, so that's something to consider too.
might be due to the fingerboard radii of different guitar models and brands, and probably playing style too. the warmoth neck has a compound radius which is pretty interesting.