or Connect

Posts by shootspeed

whattup styleforum! yang li
Silent Sargus Shirt in Dark Olive Gray XS/44. 9.5/10, worn a handful of times, no pilling, stains or tears. Looking for $50 plus shipping.
Robert Geller Shadow Plaid Flannel Shirt from FW10 I believe. Scalloped Hem (Longer in the front, scooped in the back) with a half hidden placket (top buttons are hidden, bottom aren't). 7/10, has expected pilling, no stains or tears or anything else. Flannel is a bit thicker than the newer flannels. Fits like the usual XS from Robert Geller, added pics from Blackbird (bought it from them when they actually still sold clothes). Looking for $50 plus shipping.
Light gray v-neck t-shirt from MMM. 100% cotton, lightweight with a nice drape. Size EU 44/XS. Bought from SSENSE a while back, never wore it. Wrinkled from being in the closet for so long. Pristine condition. Asking for $60 $54 $48 + free shipping (US) or $10 shipping (international) via PAYPAL. Thank you!
Stock 44 from first run. Original owner. Black leather sleeves, black wool body for varsity side, Gray/Black Tiger Stripe camo on the other side. Zipper. Fits a bit tighter for an XS due to thickness of the jacket and raglan design, advised for those on the skinnier side of XS/44 and short (5'5" or shorter). Shoulders ~16.75" (approximate since raglan) Sleeve length, shoulder to end of cuff ~22.5" (approximate since raglan) Sleeve length, pit to end of cuff 17.5" Back...
For Sale: Eytys Black Canvas Mother shoes - size 41 / US 8.5 -Original owner, only tried on in the house, too small, so consider these BRAND NEW (see pics!). Also comes with dust bag, original box, and black laces. Stored in the box the entire time. -I wear 8.5 US in chucks and 9.5 in vans (slip ons, authentic core classics) and these fit a size too small, ended up buying a 42 which fit perfectly, so please keep this in mind! US vans sizing would be the more appropriate...
thanks man, too hot to do anything fancy and closer to what i wear these days.you missed out! the flight suit details are pretty rad.