or Connect

Posts by shootspeed

new aphex twin. yess.
LOL.. Fontana.. my mom used to work at a clinic there. boonie-ass indeed.
@ClambakeSkate ordered from Korea. contact them through the email on their website, they ship to the US.
blankof kuboraum
best advice here is to lurk here a bit and check out the waywt thread and search the forum for info. since you like military stuff, i think you'd be into sf approved brands like ten c, engineered garments, and nigel cabourn. look for those threads here and be prepared to spend $$$. that's pretty much it.
sf generally likes white common projects achilles. seriously just buy those and you're set. also, questions go here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/164402/ask-a-question-get-an-answer-ask-all-quick-questions-here/15735
yang li. hopefully sizing turns out right.
getting a lot of luxe athletic and ballet vibes, especially with the shoes and the looks with the bags. nice to see the upcoming dries fw trickle into ss in a more elegant fashion. best ss collection so far.
kinda looks like the previous raf spring/summer if recreated by the current jil sander team, with bits and pieces of the upcoming raf f/w thrown in. i do like that i can actually imagine a lot of these looks on the street though and the presence of even more sneakers is pretty cool. really like this coat/look too: