or Connect

Posts by iand

236 is from my experience narrower than 348. 9D US on 236 was too narrow for me. 8E UK on 348 fits me well.
Quote: Originally Posted by Xiaogou C&J or Carmina +1. Also Grenson, a little cheaper than these two. And Sutor Mantellassi
Quote: Originally Posted by RJman I don't understand this -- Valextra briefcase for under $100 BIN? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT Thank you very much. If I decide it does not work for me, it will be offered here at cost.
I have a 38R drop 8 Partenopea sportcoat and it is not very slim. Still, one of my favourites.
Worldwide priority tracked and insured shipping included in the prices (it costs me ~$40). Shipping will be from the EU, so no duties or VAT for Europeans. Paypal personal appreciated, but not required. A bunch of new in box Luigi Borrelli Napoli shoes. They are made by Sutor Mantelassi. New and original boxes are included. Discounts offered for multiple purchases. Please take a look at my 'suits & sportcoats' thread with Kiton Diamante Blu, RLPL, RLBL,...
LanLan, windrunner, and Hannes are all excellent, no nonsense buyers. Thanks!
Quote: Originally Posted by Mac As do I. The shoes in my avatar are the Carminas. Edit: Not sure if that was rhetorical, but I'm fucking answering it anyway! Yeah, I meant that I had been going to ask about the make before I read the thread. Wonderful shoes. As far as SF window shopping goes, my favourite RTW make together with G&G.
Quote: Originally Posted by Matt google rankings Oh, never thought of that. I thought they were in for the clicks. On a related note, is there any chance of DT-ing the "Bespoke tailor asks for advice..." thread? Please?
I love the shape of the Carmina. I was going to ask you what is the shoe in your avatar.
Drops on every single item. C'mon, some very good deals...