or Connect

Posts by iand

Great prices and beautiful stuff.
Looking for a light or medium gray slim wool pants flat front W29 or W30. Preferrably flannel. Please show me me what you have.
Quote: Originally Posted by geoffmartin17 Great shoes - someone needs to buy these before my will breaks down! Great shoes indeed. I am protected by my small feet though
New Vass wholecuts UK10 for £230 OBO.
Worldwide priority tracked and insured shipping included in the prices. Shipping will be from the EU, so no duties or VAT for Europeans. Paypal personal appreciated, but not required. Discounts offered for multiple purchases. Ralph Lauren Black Label navy peak lapel sportcoat. Lightly used and in flawless condition. Size 40R. Double vents. Anthony cut made by Caruso Price is $290 shipped worldwide via priority mail with tracking and fully insured. Armpit to armpit:...
What a beauty... With Sam's Photoshop skill you might just as well be getting a paper bag though
Wqvong, andas and computernut are all pleasure to deal with. Thank you!
Added two more pairs in darker brown.
Are the in-house shirtings 1-ply or 2-ply?
Quote: Originally Posted by intfxdx i forgot the name but i think it was Dylan, it's another rlbl suit model, it is NOT anthony model. Anthony has lapels not so wide. But the remaining is same. The label says 'ANDRW' which suggests 'Andrew'.