or Connect

Posts by iand

Great summer suit. It might work for me after some alterations
The Cucinelli is very nice. Good price too.
This is not a math problem. This a sequence of signs that can be interpreted in two ways depending on convention agreed upon.
Worldwide priority shipping in a bubble envelope included in the prices. Tracking will cost more. Shipping will be from the EU, so no duties or VAT for Europeans. Paypal personal appreciated, but not required. Discounts offered for multiple purchases. Please take a look at my 'suits & sportcoats' thread with Kiton Diamante Blu, RLPL, RLBL, Borrelli. Ralph Lauren Purple Label 100% cashmere pink v-neck sweater. Made in Italy. Size M. The cashmere feels fantastic...
Worldwide priority tracked and insured shipping included in the prices. Shipping will be from the EU, so no duties or VAT for Europeans. Paypal personal appreciated, but not required. Discounts offered for multiple purchases. Please take a look at my 'suits & sportcoats' thread with Kiton Diamante Blu, RLPL, RLBL, Borrelli or 'misc thread' with RLPL cashmere and John Smedley Merino wool sweaters, Luigi Borrelli by Sutor Mantellassi captoes in 43 EU . All shoes in this...
Added a 40R RLBL SC.
A beautiful Attolini suit for $300 and not yet sold? C'mon...
Love the lapel roll on the suit.
Drops on the RLPL and Zegna.
Quote: Originally Posted by MalfordOfLondon For smaller guys \t Ralph Lauren RL alligator belt w/sterling silver 28 XS From the description: "This will look amazing with the pretty floral dresses or floor length dresses that are all over the runway for spring! ". Let's say, for smaller and more flamboyant guys.