or Connect

Posts by iand

Can Peter Lee make a shirt being given the measurements only? That is, without personally measuring the client. If so, what are the approximate prices? Does he have Thomas Mason fabrics available?
Quote: Originally Posted by AJL I just voted for RJ as well; I have always had a soft spot for him due to a shared love and respect for our feline friends. Add to this RJ grieving after his cat. RJ is the champion of all the SF cat lovers, particularly those that lost their companions. On the Snark Forum his earnestness really stands out. Hopefully this does not make me a stalker.
Excellent timing on the part of sen. Charles Schumer, considering the latest developments of the WAYWRN thread.
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria I am still monitoring this thread. What for? We are all monitoring it for snark. You should cease monitoring and start delivering.
On the positive side, some of your cars are great.
Quote: Originally Posted by Holdfast Very nice jacket. Is it RLPL?
Good deal. Cheapest on eBay are $150.00.
Quote: Originally Posted by RJman SAB saddle: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT The saddle is advertised as fitting Connemara well. There is still time for interested parties to place their bids.
Quote: Originally Posted by Coal_Mining_Polak That first one is incredible, whomever grabbed it - enjoy! Exactly what I thought.
No hair.