or Connect

Posts by ocsine

That's what I wear and I receive no end of compliments about the watch. Automatic movement, keeps great time. Delighted with it.
Long time lurker, nascent poster. Site looks like it has been run through a tumble dryer. On an iPad it simply looks lame.
Yes it is much slower than before.
Short answer: yes. I bought the porter monocle short hauler bag 2 years ago and it is still going strong. It garners comments wherever I use it. Rob
Sorry but the new "design" is a complete mess on iPad. It takes longer to load and is visually cluttered. Go to preview.com to see how it should be done.
Filippa K.
There's also a Monocle tv show on one of the cables channels that he anchors.
He's a stylish douche with limited literary skills that spends all day agonising over clothing options so we don't have to. Like most of the people on this forum come to think of it. But that doesn't prevent his editorials (or SF badinage) from being compelling reading.
Thanks.
Quote: Originally Posted by Reevolving Just wanted to bump this thread as an update. I am really getting a ton of mileage out of my 2 Drake's ties. They are the perfect casual tie. Thin and textured. They cost me $120/ea, but based on the usage, it was worth it. Some new readers may really appreciate adding this to their tie collection. http://www.drakes-london.com/untippe...ed-7cm-tie-460 Thanks Reevolving, think I'll make the jump on that...