or Connect

Posts by tightandbright

So far I have Versace Pour Homme, Givenchy Play and Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio. The girls I work with like Versace and Giorgio Armani, but they don't think the Givenchy one suits me. I was wondering what other fragrances I should get. I want something stronger... Is there something stronger than eau de toilette for men? If so where can I buy it? I get my fragrances from the Bay or Holt Renfrew. Thank you in advance.
Quote: Originally Posted by Frodo Post pics of you wearing the blazers. Chances are they don't fit very well, truth be told. It's better to have two solid blazers that you've worked on with an alterations tailor to get them fitting as well as possible before you worry about adding more numbers. A common mistake is to start buying before you understand what dressing is about. You wind up with items that you'll later hate and will get rid of. Buy...
Quote: Originally Posted by Cheweh I was in your situation a few years ago. It's really hard to buy well fitting clothes when you have a small frame. I feel your pain. Seeing as you're coming out of high school, you probably want to be looking for cheap basics and go from there. I'd recommend looking at the gap/H&M/american apparel. Also, these oxfords are great for the price http://www.payless.com/store/product...playName=Mens+ I...
Quote: Originally Posted by OttoSkadelig i see you have received a number of typically helpful responses. since you're 18, you're not going to need much more than 3-4 at most. get one with a traditional houndstooth or plaid -- it's more casual than the blue blazer, and a bit more interesting. a couple in cotton (even more casual) will perhaps be even more helpful given what you want to use them for. things will get more complicated when you enter...
Quote: Originally Posted by amplifiedheat As many as you need. Do you wear one every day? If so, you need several. Once a week? Two is plenty. Heh... I only wear it when I go out to meet friends. I don't want to wear two blazers everytime I go out though. What colors should I get next? Grey? I don't think I can pull off any other colors. I go out like... maybe once a week hahaha... yeah I don't really have a life atm, just working a...
Soo... Umm I'm trying to look more like an adult now (I'm 18, graduated from high school). I'm sick and tired of looking like a kid. I live in BC Canada and I don't know where I should go to buy preppy clothes. So far I've been buying things from Club Monaco, but they don't really have a lot of colors there... I kind of want to wear like sweaters and blazers and stuff like that. So where can I buy clothes like that near where I live? I consider myself to be very slim (I...
I only have two blazers... black and navy (they're really similar in color, the dark navy one has silver buttons and the black one is... all black), I was wondering how many blazers a guy should have in his wardrobe. (I'm 18 if that helps at all)
I've wasted another 100 dollars on skinny jeans... I want something a teensy bit tigher than the Levis 511, but not as tight as 510. When I wear the 510's my thighs look too big compared to my leg and the 511's are basically slim fit, I want something a bit tighter. My waist size is 28 and 32 inseam. Can anyone help ? I live in Canada BC, so shopping for different brands of jeans is kind of limited. It'd be great if you could recommend some brands which sell in Canada...
Hi, I live in Canada BC and I was wondering where I can buy clothes similar to the style in Urban Outfitters/Topman. I can't shop at stores likes Gap, Tommy, etc. I have a really slim build and their clothes like drape over me... I'm a guy btw.
Hi, I live in Canada BC and I was wondering where I can buy clothes similar to the style in Urban Outfitters/Topman. I can't shop at stores likes Gap, Tommy, etc. I have a really slim build and their clothes like drape over me... Crap, wrong section? I'll post this on streetwear, my bad!