or Connect

Posts by tightandbright

Quote: Originally Posted by Cheweh I was in your situation a few years ago. It's really hard to buy well fitting clothes when you have a small frame. I feel your pain. Seeing as you're coming out of high school, you probably want to be looking for cheap basics and go from there. I'd recommend looking at the gap/H&M/american apparel. Also, these oxfords are great for the price http://www.payless.com/store/product...playName=Mens+ I...
Quote: Originally Posted by OttoSkadelig i see you have received a number of typically helpful responses. since you're 18, you're not going to need much more than 3-4 at most. get one with a traditional houndstooth or plaid -- it's more casual than the blue blazer, and a bit more interesting. a couple in cotton (even more casual) will perhaps be even more helpful given what you want to use them for. things will get more complicated when you enter...
Quote: Originally Posted by amplifiedheat As many as you need. Do you wear one every day? If so, you need several. Once a week? Two is plenty. Heh... I only wear it when I go out to meet friends. I don't want to wear two blazers everytime I go out though. What colors should I get next? Grey? I don't think I can pull off any other colors. I go out like... maybe once a week hahaha... yeah I don't really have a life atm, just working a...
Soo... Umm I'm trying to look more like an adult now (I'm 18, graduated from high school). I'm sick and tired of looking like a kid. I live in BC Canada and I don't know where I should go to buy preppy clothes. So far I've been buying things from Club Monaco, but they don't really have a lot of colors there... I kind of want to wear like sweaters and blazers and stuff like that. So where can I buy clothes like that near where I live? I consider myself to be very slim (I...
I only have two blazers... black and navy (they're really similar in color, the dark navy one has silver buttons and the black one is... all black), I was wondering how many blazers a guy should have in his wardrobe. (I'm 18 if that helps at all)
I've wasted another 100 dollars on skinny jeans... I want something a teensy bit tigher than the Levis 511, but not as tight as 510. When I wear the 510's my thighs look too big compared to my leg and the 511's are basically slim fit, I want something a bit tighter. My waist size is 28 and 32 inseam. Can anyone help ? I live in Canada BC, so shopping for different brands of jeans is kind of limited. It'd be great if you could recommend some brands which sell in Canada...
Hi, I live in Canada BC and I was wondering where I can buy clothes similar to the style in Urban Outfitters/Topman. I can't shop at stores likes Gap, Tommy, etc. I have a really slim build and their clothes like drape over me... I'm a guy btw.
Hi, I live in Canada BC and I was wondering where I can buy clothes similar to the style in Urban Outfitters/Topman. I can't shop at stores likes Gap, Tommy, etc. I have a really slim build and their clothes like drape over me... Crap, wrong section? I'll post this on streetwear, my bad!
Screw Cheap Mondays, brother. What you need is a real man's man slim/skinny jean. Get a pair of the Skull 5010. I have a pair, and they're the perfect balance for a really slim jean. Enough material at the thigh and calf/leg opening so they're not 'painted on' at all. I can almost promise they'll seem like a 'normal' fit with legs as skinny as yours (my thighs are only 19" dia.). Seriously. Spend the money and end your discontentment. They're a modern fit without...
So, I'm 180cm (5'11) and weigh 130 lbs. Now, I've been wearing skinny jeans for almost a year now and I realized most of my jeans suck. Like 2 weeks ago I bought a pair of Levis 510 (28x32) online and realized they were super ugly. I'm looking for skinny jeans that are tight on the thighs and not tapered. I don't know if such a thing exists but every time I see other guys in skinny jeans, they have like the perfect fit. When I wear skinny jeans, my thighs look big even...