or Connect

Posts by tightandbright

Just ordered my Nudies. Just wondering, how long do they usually last for? I lead a pretty chill lifestyle, I don't do anything extreme and hardly ever exercise . It's 98% cotton and 2% lycra.
Bah... I don't think the jeans/fit I'm looking for exists. Is it possible to alter the width of the thighs for jeans? I want jeans that are straight all the way down from the thighs to the legs. And when I say straight, I mean equivalent/nearly the same in width (no tapered jeans or baggy thigh jeans). Does anyone know of any brands close to what I'm looking for? The Nudie Slim Jims are a no-go... 20.5 inches in the thighs (28x34). Clerk told me that 1 waist size makes...
My thigh measurements are 17.8 inches and the size 28x34 thigh measurements are 20.5 inches. Should I size down to 26 or 27?
Quote: Originally Posted by ysb if there's lycra in the material it will stretch slightly while you wear them, but then go back to near the original size when they're off you. can you go back to where you tried on the 28's, and try on the smaller sizes in real life? that would be the best move. I'm not familiar with the dry broken twill, I had the SJ Dry japans at one point and they stretched very little. Unfortunately the place I...
Could anyone tell me how much Nudie Slim Jims (98% cotton, 2% lycra) will stretch? I don't mine the waist stretching, but I'm worried the thighs will stretch (I have very skinny thighs, so I don't like them baggy). I usually wear 28 size with other jeans, I tried on a pair of Slim Jims 28x34 in Dry Broken Twill today and it was pretty loose around the thighs and like half an inch too big for my waist. Should I size down to 27 or 26? Also, is there a noticeable difference...
I want to wear oxfords with jeans, but I don't want to look like my gramps. I always see those hipster kids with semi dressy looking shoes (the non shiny ones), I want a pair of those to wear with my jeans. I live in Canada BC, where would I start looking? Price range $150- (I don't need good shoes, I just want to wear oxfords for fashion. Screw comfort/durability).
Is it possible to alter peacoats? It's kinda loose around my waist/stomach. How much would it usually cost? 100$?
Quote: Originally Posted by Fraiche http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/i...entPage=family A little over $250 with extra kicker code. What's a kicker code? Damn... doesn't ship to Canada -_-.
You know I found a pretty decent coat, I went to GAP and it turns out GAP, Old Navy and Banana Republic are like owned by the same guy? Anyways I found this really nice coat at BR http://bananarepublic.gapcanada.ca/b...scid=774661003 Just went downtown and tried it on. I really like it except it's kind of wide around the waist/stomach. Is is possible to tailor it?
Thank you very much guys .