or Connect

Posts by tightandbright

Quote: Originally Posted by commodorewheeler Iron Hearts do tend to run TTS, though at times I've gotten better fits with them sizing down 1. AFAIK, 28 is the smallest waist size they have. There is one retailer that carries IH in Canada: The Serpentine 18 Hazelton Avenue Toronto Gap selvage is indeed raw. It also comes in different washes from time to time, but everything selvage that I've seen in the B&M stores lately has been...
Quote: Originally Posted by commodorewheeler If your jeans are already falling apart, washing by itself probably wouldn't help. I would get them repaired before you wash them. From my experience, Iron Hearts are a good choice for jeans that last a long time. They have some modern slim and tapered cuts as well, such as the 301S and 666. If you are a 30 in APC NS, you are probably a 31 in the 3sixteen SL-100. Here is the measuring guide that I...
I lurked the forums some more and found out that washing makes jeans last longer? Should I just wash my Nudie before they fall apart? I just noticed some loose thread on the back pocket stitching. I decided I don't give a crap about fading and stuff. I was also wondering which jeans (modern fits) lasts a relatively long time. Any price~
Quote: Originally Posted by mike868y nudies get a really bad rep on sf, but I know a couple of reputable posters have some and really like them (sq4u, slack). also, from the pictures I've seen on it's worn and strictly denim, they seem to fade really well. I'd say hold on to them until they fall apart (if they do). I guess for $200, Nudies are okay. Much better than Diesel or Rocks for sure, but that's not saying much . I think I'll retract my...
It's been almost 3 years for me. I had a near death accident end of high school cause of alcohol poisoning... no more .
Quote: Originally Posted by parc Does anyone know where I can purchase a pair of Naked and Famous online in Canada? If you live in British Columbia, go downtown and check out Dutil and Brooklyn.
Don't APCs stretch out like 2 sizes or something? Do they have jeans in waist size 25, if not I can't wear them. As for the Naked and Famous jeans, I'll try them out ! Thanks guys.
Bleh... I kind of regret buying Nudie jeans. I have an odd feeling that it won't last very long, could someone recommend another brand with similar fits as Slim Jim please?
So after the 6 months, how often do you think I should wash my jeans? I'll most likely be wearing them 2-3 times a week.
Quote: Originally Posted by notwithit Good call. Post evo pictures, too. Depends. Nudie pushes the "don't wash for six months" idea, but jeans need to be kept relatively clean if you want them to last. If you're coating them in sweat, dirt, or whatever for long periods of time without washing them, the denim will become weak and brittle, and therefore more prone to tears. If you wash them when they're dirty (hint: your jeans shouldn't smell...