or Connect

Posts by tightandbright

I don't think it was a typo. The product advisor sent me the measurements for size 26 as well. 59I-25Z045 size 26 Waist: 34 cm Rise: 23.5 cm Thigh: 25 cm Inseam: 85 cm Hem: 15 cm Idk? I just imagined the thigh measurements to be smaller. I live in Vancouver so the smallest size I can try on is 28, and it was baggy as fuck at the top. Guess size 26 is no different...
Cool, thanks. Btw how consistent is SLP with sizing? I asked for the measurements on those 15.5s in size 27 and it seems really baggy... 25.5cm in the thighs and 15cm hem... Wtf? I ordered the size 26, but I doubt it'll be that much smaller... like 0.5-1cm difference? Is it that those jeans from that particular season are looser or is the LVR rep just bad at taking measurements?
Anyone know what season these are from? Are these worth getting? I don't own any SLP denim, thinking of making the switch from Diors. http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.aspx?#ItemSrv.ashx|SeasonId=59I&CollectionId=25Z&ItemId=45&VendorColorId=MTAwMw2&SeasonMemoCode=sale&GenderMemoCode=men&Language=&CountryId=&SubLineMemoCode=&CategoryId=0&ItemResponse=&MenuResponse=&SizeChart=false&ItemTag=true&NoContext=false
Any wash and condition in size 25 please. Just PM me your price with pics/measurements, thanks.
Looking for black or dark washes, size 26 please. PM with price/pic/measurements please.
Pre-owned MMM Trench I bought from another SF user a couple years back. It's in good condition, like 8/10? I've worn it once and stuffed in ny closet since. Just an interest check, so PM me your offers thanks. Color: Navy blue Material: 100% cotton, lining 100% acetate Origin: Made in Italy Measurements Chest: 48cm Shoulders: 44cm Sleeves: 74cm Length: 106cm All measurements are approximate.
In very good condition. Worn lightly for a couple months then stored in closet. Haven't thought of price yet, PM me offers please. PM me for more pictures/measurements etc.
Measurements (approximate) Waist: 35cm Length: 118cm Hem: 16cm
I'm from Canada, will it be possible to ship it here? I just want a nice pair of jeans, it doesn't necessarily have to be Dior. I'm sick and tired of spending like 200-300 on jeans and then have them fall apart or stretch ridiculously.
Does anyone know where I can buy Dior Homme 21cm jeans online (from a legit store, not from places like eBay). I've checked Luisaviaroma, but they don't have it and I've emailed them and they said they won't be getting any more... Any wash is fine, but I need a size 26.