or Connect

Posts by tightandbright

Tan colored bottom wear + some sort of light/pale blue top + white shoes and white belt ?
I don't wear shorts... ever! I have bitch legs (no hair and stick thin) and obviously self conscious. Even if it's hot, I just rock jeans all summer long lol. I live in Vancouver, not as hot as Toronto, but I've been to Toronto a few times in the summer. Just stay indoors where everything is ac'd .
Would it be possible for you to ship to Canada? If you can, how much would it cost?
Harem pants. Just to poke fun... fat people in skinny jeans short people in nice designer clothing (nothing will ever look good on short people, sorry).
Quote: Originally Posted by htrieu Acne Snake Razor Black or Naked & Famous Skinny Guy Black Power Stretch? NF Skinny Guy. Only because the model wearing the Acne jeans = Yuck... have to pour Visine in my eyes now.
Depends on color of jeans. You'd look like a Smurf if you got super blue jeans.
Quote: Originally Posted by wj4 After roughly how many wears will it take for APCs to stretch out in the waist a bit? From what I've read on here, it sounds like they stretch relatively quick with only a few wears. I think it depends on how tight you get them. If you get them pretty loose, I imagine it'll take longer for them to stretch and vice versa. I've never worn APCs before... so it's pure speculation .
Quote: Originally Posted by Daseinflaw I am wanting to buy my first pair of raw denim. I don't want to spend too much and the cheapest I've seen is that "Unbranded" pair from UO someone posted a while back. Any suggestions? I think Uniqlo has some cheap ones. I live in BC so I can't really tell you much more.
Could someone give me a list of denim brands that have waist sizes below 28 please ?
Are Naked and Famous SlimGuy similar in fit to Nudie Slim Jims? Do I also have to size down? I've checked out the Naked and Famous website, but they don't have the size measurements. If possible, could someone provide me with them please? Also, what is the smallest waist size that are available for NaF SlimGuy? I would go and ask the people at the store... but I don't trust them because they tend to lie (anything for commission).