or Connect

Posts by tightandbright

The silver band thing fell off my jeans. Should I just leave it off? Didn't think it'd fall off so quickly.
Looking for non-distressed black D02 SLPs from F/W 2013. Might be willing to buy a pair of blue ones if price is right. PM me with the measurements and price, thanks!
Anyone selling a pair of black 15.5s in size 26? The grey ones fit ok... the hem could be tighter but whatever. The color is hideous lol. Idk why people make grey jeans.
Thanks! Guess I should start hunting for the F/W 2013 ones... I doubt anyone is selling them in size 26 though, let alone the wash I want.Btw are all D02's part cotton/elastane?
Yeah, I just bought a random cheap pair on sale from LVR. SS 2014 MiI, I think it's washed? Hopefully they'll fit. It's a really shitty wash though. Plain ugly grey black, no wonder it's on sale hahahaha. On that note, which year/season fits the tightest/loosest?
Ah ha... much appreciated.I've noticed a lot of the jeans are MiI. Hopefully the washed MiI's fit tighter than the raws.
Just curious, is there a difference in measurements between MiJ and MiI jeans? Like with Diors MiJ fit tighter, is the same true for SLPs? I noticed a lot of the jeans are MiI... I always thought that MiJ fit better and was just better overall than the MiI.
I don't think it was a typo. The product advisor sent me the measurements for size 26 as well. 59I-25Z045 size 26 Waist: 34 cm Rise: 23.5 cm Thigh: 25 cm Inseam: 85 cm Hem: 15 cm Idk? I just imagined the thigh measurements to be smaller. I live in Vancouver so the smallest size I can try on is 28, and it was baggy as fuck at the top. Guess size 26 is no different...
Cool, thanks. Btw how consistent is SLP with sizing? I asked for the measurements on those 15.5s in size 27 and it seems really baggy... 25.5cm in the thighs and 15cm hem... Wtf? I ordered the size 26, but I doubt it'll be that much smaller... like 0.5-1cm difference? Is it that those jeans from that particular season are looser or is the LVR rep just bad at taking measurements?
Anyone know what season these are from? Are these worth getting? I don't own any SLP denim, thinking of making the switch from Diors. http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.aspx?#ItemSrv.ashx|SeasonId=59I&CollectionId=25Z&ItemId=45&VendorColorId=MTAwMw2&SeasonMemoCode=sale&GenderMemoCode=men&Language=&CountryId=&SubLineMemoCode=&CategoryId=0&ItemResponse=&MenuResponse=&SizeChart=false&ItemTag=true&NoContext=false