or Connect

Posts by AdamSly

Thanks - actually bought the one off eBay and paypaled the guy the money and he sold it to someone else
Hey - anyone sitting on the wings and horns tartan fishtail parka in a size small and looking to get rid of it?? Please PM if so! Would love to take off your hands
I'm looking for the W&H fishtail parka from a few years ago. Size small. Either the green or black Tartan.
Selling a pre-owned Surface to Air Blade Bomber jacket in size small. Made out of beautiful nappa sheep leather. Slim cut and exceptional quality. Jacket is in great condition. 9/10. Jacket retails for $1200-1100. Selling for $350 + S&H (depending on location)
for sale is a pair of dior homme orange overdye jeans from aw05 in size 28, 19cm. from aw05 hedi slimane era. rare jeans and rare size. most pairs of orange overdye look nothing like it does on the runway, but this is one of the best looking pairs i've seen yet. in excellent condition! Worn 3 times. price: $400 measurements: waist flat aligned: 15.5" inseam: 35" leg opening (hem): 7"
Selling a new pair of Persol 649 glasses with polarized lens. Bought a new pair of Dita shades and don't have a use for these anymore. Worn for about a month. Same as you see in this link below http://www.persol.com/usa/collections/sun/PO0649/96-33 Retail on these glasses was just over $270 USD Looking for $160 USD plus shipping and paypal fee's on top Will ship from Toronto
I have this as well and I like it. The tablet features are whatever but I setup the remote desktop feature and can access my work desktop through a VPN. I dont use a laptop at the office but being able to use all my calendars and applications that are set up on my desktop works great for me. I also set it up at my house with an HDMI cable to my TV then use a wireless Mouse and Keyboard so it works great while working on my couch. Could take or leave the apps, etc and the...
Just bought this shirt but it's too small - brand new with tags - tried on once GITMAN BROS VINTAGE DARK BLUE GREEN PLAID SIZE SMALL MEASUREMENTS (approximate) pit to pit (edge to edge): ~19" shoulder seam to shoulder seam (front): ~14.5" shoulder seam to arm opening: ~23" back bottom of collar to bottom opening: ~27"
These are amazing jeans. Worn and repaired a bunch of times. Denim is close to white in some spots now. Worn forever. Ebay has jeans like this listed for $450+ Fit like a 29" new standard (not a true 31) - never hemmed but washed so many times I'd say length is closer to 33" - 7.5" at opening. Ship from Toronto is on top as well as all paypal fee's unless sent as a gift. Will ship worldwide
can u post measurements?